SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Doctor Who 1967
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Jul 04, 2021, 07:14 am)BetterToBurnOut Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 04, 2021, 06:45 am)thomas06 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 03, 2021, 18:53 pm)BetterToBurnOut Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 03, 2021, 17:11 pm)thomas06 Wrote: [ -> ]most of the mega links seem to be down. Reup anytime soon?

The guy whose links those were seems to have departed the site. Someone else must have copies though.

oooh! I was wondering why everyone's mega folder had the same error message

Yeah, it's all one guy. I've seen his links reposted all over the net, on all different language sites and everything. The Russian sites in particular seem to love his stuff lol
would you happen to either have the links to the episodes or the websites they are located?
(Jul 04, 2021, 07:18 am)thomas06 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 03, 2021, 18:53 pm)BetterToBurnOut Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 03, 2021, 17:11 pm)thomas06 Wrote: [ -> ]most of the mega links seem to be down. Reup anytime soon?

The guy whose links those were seems to have departed the site. Someone else must have copies though.

Yeah, it's all one guy. I've seen his links reposted all over the net, on all different language sites and everything. The Russian sites in particular seem to love his stuff lol
would you happen to either have the links to the episodes or the websites they are located?

I think you missed my point. All the links were the same links, no matter what site they were on. Those ones that are dead now. I could up the episodes myself and share, but it'd take forever with my upload speeds, I'm sad to say.
(Jul 04, 2021, 08:49 am)BetterToBurnOut Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 04, 2021, 07:18 am)thomas06 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 03, 2021, 18:53 pm)BetterToBurnOut Wrote: [ -> ]The guy whose links those were seems to have departed the site. Someone else must have copies though.

I think you missed my point. All the links were the same links, no matter what site they were on. Those ones that are dead now. I could up the episodes myself and share, but it'd take forever with my upload speeds, I'm sad to say.

ooh right. srry for the confusion. You have the episodes yourself?
Yeah, I'll have a go at upping them to mega, but it'll take hours and hours. I've got one of those connections with superfast down and superslow up.
(Jul 04, 2021, 11:12 am)BetterToBurnOut Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'll have a go at upping them to mega, but it'll take hours and hours. I've got one of those connections with superfast down and superslow up.

that would be more than enough, thank you so much! im currently on holiday so take as much time as you need. Also i somehow found the coloured version of faceless ones, so just the black and white faceless ones, and fury from the deep will be enough if mega doesn't mess it up
You don't need the B&W version, you can just turn the colour off in saturation lol. It's all they did to produce them Smile The difference is literally just the colour Smile
(Jul 04, 2021, 13:32 pm)BetterToBurnOut Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need the B&W version, you can just turn the colour off in saturation lol. It's all they did to produce them Smile The difference is literally just the colour Smile

Oooh right!

Then just the Fury from the Deep will do
(Jul 04, 2021, 14:00 pm)thomas06 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 04, 2021, 13:32 pm)BetterToBurnOut Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need the B&W version, you can just turn the colour off in saturation lol. It's all they did to produce them Smile The difference is literally just the colour Smile

Oooh right!

Then just the Fury from the Deep will do

If you still have The Faceless Ones I am in need of that one too (if you can of course) and I myself have a copy of The Macra Terror if anyone needs that!
I was able to find a download of the colour animated Faceless Ones here: https://downloadtorrentfile.com/hash/0a9...BaibaKo.tv.

Its from a Russian webrip, so there are Russian text banners that pop up and English is the second audio setting. It's not ideal, but it is all that I have been able to find.
(Aug 17, 2021, 20:52 pm)Courtney Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to find a download of the colour animated Faceless Ones here:  https://downloadtorrentfile.com/hash/0a9...BaibaKo.tv.

Its from a Russian webrip, so there are Russian text banners that pop up and English is the second audio setting. It's not ideal, but it is all that I have been able to find.

Ah yeah that's the one I've currently got - Was hoping for one without the watermarks etc XD Did you have or need any of the other ones?
Pages: 1 2 3