SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: SAM World Jetways (Xplane 11)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Dec 21, 2022, 07:30 am)Flighting123 Wrote: [ -> ]wont work, it shows red colour telling me to activate

it will work in the sim. but the content manager shows you red color and tells you to activate
(Dec 21, 2022, 20:36 pm)Martian Wrote: [ -> ]it will work in the sim. but the content manager shows you red color and tells you to activate

how do i make it work?
(Dec 22, 2022, 07:11 am)Flighting123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 21, 2022, 20:36 pm)Martian Wrote: [ -> ]it will work in the sim. but the content manager shows you red color and tells you to activate

how do i make it work?

start a flight with the supported plane and select a scenery with SAM worldjetway. you should let your plane start at a gate. then click the blue "S" button on the left of the screen. select "auto" or "manual" mode to connect the jetway. DO NOT CLICK ACTIVATE BUTTON IN THE CONTENT MANAGER
(Dec 22, 2022, 09:01 am)MartianĀ :) Wrote: [ -> ]start a flight with the supported plane and select a scenery with SAM worldjetway. you should let your plane start at a gate. then click the blue "S" button on the left of the screen. select "auto" or "manual" mode to connect the jetway. DO NOT CLICK ACTIVATE BUTTON IN THE CONTENT MANAGER

ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4