SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: How to download from Vidangel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey y'all, I have a question about download videos from online. I was wanting to download some videos from Vidangel, and I have an account with them so I do have access to their videos, but would like to download them for viewing offline. Does anyone know how to do it? I like their service because it filters things out like nudity and profanity. Thanks for the help!!

Edit:
Earlier I wrote that I want to rip them, but I really meant download them so I have changed it to reflect what I am looking for. Thanks for bearing with me here!
(Apr 04, 2020, 12:31 pm)Mesainis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey y'all, I have a question about ripping videos from online. I was wanting to rip some videos from Vidangel, and I have an account with them so I do have access to their videos, but would like to rip them for viewing offline. Does anyone know how to do it? I like their service because it filters things out like nudity and profanity. Thanks for the help!!

If these are videos your ripping than you have to download them. Theres a few ways to download them. Sometimes you can download them from your web browser, so I use firefox so I would find the video go to Tools > Web Developrer > Media and play and download the file like that. Other than that ou would need a application that downloads videos and you might have to go through a few till you find one that works with that website. I use Allavsoft and recomend it to anyone that rips videos, another one I use is Mac Video Downloader, theres so many different ones but you want to find one that works for your website
(Apr 04, 2020, 12:49 pm)Medbay Wrote: [ -> ]If these are videos your ripping than you have to download them. Theres a few ways to download them. Sometimes you can download them from your web browser, so I use firefox so I would find the video go to Tools > Web Developrer > Media and play and download the file like that. Other than that ou would need a application that downloads videos and you might have to go through a few till you find one that works with that website. I use Allavsoft and recomend it to anyone that rips videos, another one I use is Mac Video Downloader, theres so many different ones but you want to find one that works for your website
So I am retarded and meant download. I'll check out Allavsoft. Thanks for focusing on what I needed, and not what I said!!