SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Audiobooks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have googled free audiobook torrent sites.  The best site I've found is audiobookbay.  The thing is, it isn't really free.  It allowed me to download 1 audiobook, and when I went to download a second, I could go no further until I chose one of several different membership levels, all of which had a monthly fee.  This has happened on literally all of the "top 10 free audiobook torrent sites" I've been to.  I know that Piratebay has audiobooks, but it rarely has ones I'm looking for, even though they're recent bestsellers.  

Any advice would be most appreciated.
ABB.nl is a public torrent site. So it is 'free'.

To download, look/search for the string Info Hash. It is just below the file list.
To get a clickable magnet link, you need to register on ABB.

TPB's HTTP has been down for a while. Once it is UP (!), hopefully there'll be more uploads.

Use suitable ad-blockers when visiting websites. Use 'UBlock Origin' and/or NoScript.
Also, wash your hands frequently ;-)
Will do, thank you! And yes, I'm washing my hands often and staying home, unless I need groceries, which I haven't needed in the last 3 weeks. Stay safe!
(Apr 03, 2020, 10:49 am)uplander Wrote: [ -> ]I have googled free audiobook torrent sites.  The best site I've found is audiobookbay.  The thing is, it isn't really free.  It allowed me to download 1 audiobook, and when I went to download a second, I could go no further until I chose one of several different membership levels, all of which had a monthly fee.  This has happened on literally all of the "top 10 free audiobook torrent sites" I've been to.  I know that Piratebay has audiobooks, but it rarely has ones I'm looking for, even though they're recent bestsellers.  

Any advice would be most appreciated.

G'day! radioarchive.cx has been a reliable source of BBC "radio classics" for a few years. Last time I checked they were "down" so (maybe?) one for the future. Using a VPN non-British listeners  can link to BBC Radio 4. The website advertises upcoming broadcasts. Top quality, too!!  There is also demonoid.is but much more difficult to access ( still working for "old" patrons, but otherwise you will need an Invite - see the site).  Hope these ideas are some help?
https://www.limetorrents.info/

They have a large selection of audiobooks mixed in with etexts.

But to tell the difference, look at the sizes.