SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Marine Le Pen says it’s reasonable to question if COVID-19 was 'lab-produced'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
President of the French right-wing party National Rally Marine Le Pen considers it fair to wonder whether the currently raging coronavirus has artificial origins and was intentionally designed in a lab.

Quote:"People’s question about if its origins are natural or whether it is lab-produced is a reasonable one”, Le Pen told the radio station France Info.

The politician, who according to BFM-TV, opted to self-quarantine after allegedly contacting a coronavirus-infected person, went on to note that she personally doesn’t stick to any concrete point of view.

Quote:“In history - and I know this because I do my best to be educated - there were a few diseases, which originated in laboratories, for instance, myxomatosis”, the politician remarked.

According to a recent poll, about 40 percent of National Rally voters believe that the virus was really developed “on purpose”, while only 15 percent consider its emergence to be “accidental”.

Speculation has been running high in the media and on social networks over the origins of the novel type of the dangerous coronavirus.

The disease, which was declared a pandemic by the WHO earlier in March, has been sweeping across the world for the past few months, with the total number of confirmed cases hitting 746,000 to date. The worst affected countries remain Italy and Spain, where the death tally is the biggest in the world, 10,779 and 7,340 respectively, per Worldometers.info.

Meanwhile, the US tops the ranking in terms of the number of overall confirmed coronavirus cases (142,793).

https://sputniknews.com/europe/202003301...-produced/