SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Coronavirus COVID-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
'Hotspot identification and cluster isolation'

That could well have been the title of a research paper on Wireless Communication or something.

Next 2 weeks are crucial. Hold tight.
Second Wave of COVID-19

how it works? people begin to ignore social distancing?
(Apr 28, 2020, 16:08 pm)theSEMAR Wrote: [ -> ]Second Wave of COVID-19

When I go out in Public when people are around me I always wear my mask to stay safe.  Before I wore a mask I felt more at risk and more on edge.  I can feel more like normal wearing a mask, at times you feel a bit like Hannibal Lecter wearing a mask a bit like one of those things he wore in the movie to stop him from biting people but other than that there's really nothing to it staying safe is important.
(Apr 28, 2020, 16:08 pm)theSEMAR Wrote: [ -> ]Second Wave of COVID-19

in my country it is legal to carry ak47 while shopping

needless to say you always hear a few shots when someone comes to close

or when last vodka is sold from store

barely any of us wear masks as well

the research done shows it only helps if you have the virus, not preventing from getting it
(Apr 28, 2020, 19:31 pm)CheGuevera Wrote: [ -> ]the research done shows it only helps if you have the virus, not preventing from getting it

Well, yes, that is the point. Waiting until you know you have it to put the mask on is too late. If everyone just puts on the mask when it public, the spread will be reduced.
(Apr 28, 2020, 19:40 pm)Moe Wrote: [ -> ]Well, yes, that is the point. Waiting until you know you have it to put the mask on is too late. If everyone just puts on the mask when it public, the spread will be reduced.

but if i am not sick, then that is just a waste of time.

i feel fine most of the time, I don't believe in the incubation time, as that doesn't seem correct.

how can a person not know they are sick for 2 weeks? they are just going out when they feel ill, nothing else.
(Apr 28, 2020, 19:45 pm)CheGuevera Wrote: [ -> ]but if i am not sick, then that is just a waste of time.

i feel fine most of the time, I don't believe in the incubation time, as that doesn't seem correct.

how can a person not know they are sick for 2 weeks? they are just going out when they feel ill, nothing else.

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, nor does it matter if the period is 2 days, or 2 weeks. If you are carrying the virus, you can spread it whether or not you are feeling any of the symptoms.

You could have it today, and start feeling symptoms tomorrow. If you went out today without a mask, you could have easily spread the virus to others. A risk that would have been reduced if you were wearing a mask.
I have to be careful in my situation because there is a certain person in question which I can't name sorry but I don't want to risk passing it on otherwise the result would be fatal.  I have to be real careful of the situation I'm in can't afford to make any mistakes or take any chances the situation is very real and if not bothering or not being bothered could be pretty severe.
Mask good because coronavirus bad!
I saw something last night that gave me a good chuckle:

An analogy demonstrating why to wear a mask:

[Image: 4X5tdyn.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8