SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Rifftrax: The Shape of Things to Come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please enjoy!

HDmed 1.47G

HDhigh 8.29G

Big Grin
Thanks, havaham !!

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQyNkc-ibt1STysRwu7y...Rn9y27BQ1W]
Oscar Winner who does one-handed pushups, anyone?! Thx!!!!
(Jan 31, 2020, 17:55 pm)havaham Wrote: [ -> ]Please enjoy!

Thank you! I had no idea there was a new one out today. And it looks absolutely horrible!
It's got Barry Morse from Space 1999 AND Jack Palance. There has to be a drinking game for this.
(Jan 31, 2020, 18:35 pm)havaham Wrote: [ -> ]It's got Barry Morse from Space 1999 AND Jack Palance.  There has to be a drinking game for this.
If there isn't, there really should be.

For anyone following Mike & Conor's 372 Pages podcast, Barry Morse also played Professor Kiitridge in the TekWar TV Movie/Pilot.  And now that I've typed that, I'm a little embarrassed.  

Last but not least, THANKS FOR THE SHARE!
Just watched this. Man, oh man, where has this movie been my whole life? This is one of the cheesiest, most glacially-paced, hilariously awful and nonsensical sci-fi movies I've ever seen. I loved it. Even MKB knew to stay quiet at times to let you just absorb what you were seeing. This will be one to watch over and over again.
Thanks!!!!
Thank You so much! This is one of the best MKB rifftrax I've EVER seen! This was just classic through and through! And the riffs were on point af!!!
Thank you
Pages: 1 2