SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Feeders 2: Slay Bells
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Feeders 2: Slay Bells

Feeders 2 Cover Art
Feeders, the extremely homemade alien attack schlockfest, warmed our hearts and melted our minds when we riffed it earlier this year. Everyone who saw it, and all the bloody alien destruction it brought, was left with one obvious question: did the Polonia Brothers make a Christmas-based sequel???

We’re here with tidings of comfort and joy and globs of fake blood around the mouth, because it’s time for Feeders 2: Slay Bells! The movie picks up right where the first one left off… except not really, because one of the actors is playing the same character he was in the first Feeders, while the rest are all playing different characters who nonetheless look exactly the same as they did in the first movie. Confused? Don’t worry, they recap the first movie and re-use some footage from it, which really… doesn’t clear things up at all. However, there are a LOT of scenes in basements, and the best angry boss character we’ve seen since Samurai Cop.

We don’t want to give away too much, but we can tell you this: there are new Feeders puppets, somehow even cheaper than the puppets in the first one (those puppets are still around too, inexplicably). And if you ever wanted to see the Feeders take on Santa Claus and his reindeer - well, that’s a very strange thing to want, and you should reflect on that a little - but you’ll be very happy!

Get ready for the bloodiest holiday season since your dad gave your mom an exercise bike she didn’t ask for, join Mike, Kevin and Bill for Feeders 2: Slay Bells

Written by: Mike Nelson, Conor Lastowka, Sean Thomason
Contributing Writers: Jason Miller, Zachary Shatzer
Release date: December 12, 2019
Runtime: 69 minutes

High (TV) (1.29 GB): https://mega.nz/#!NMMhjSbL!pqO08tNDQmngG...jKAavzeHkI
(Dec 13, 2019, 20:58 pm)readandjudge Wrote: [ -> ]High (TV) (1.29 GB): https://mega.nz/#!NMMhjSbL!pqO08tNDQmngG...jKAavzeHkI

Thanks, I can't wait to hurt my brain with this!
Awesome. Thanks readandjudge!
ty for the upload!
Thank you, readandjudge!
Thanks!
Thanks!
Thank you much! Looks like a good one
Thanks readandjudge! I'm a sucker for cringeworthy, shot on video classics!
the long-haired guy at the beginning reminds me of Millie Bobby Brown for some reason  Tongue

Thanks readandjudge  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2