SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Where's roflcoptr2110 ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He's usually a frequent chatter in TPB's official IRC channel on Efnet. But he hasn't been in there for 6 days (2019-11-07). I'm worried something has happened to him or he's done something stupid / dangerous.

The last few days when he was in the IRC channel he seemed very depressed, and was talking about suicide and how he couldn't deal with life anymore, how no one cared about him etc...

There were a few people, incl. me, who tried to reach out to him and explain that, yes, we understand his life is shitty, but that his rumination and negative thought patterns wouldn't help him.
It looked like he wants to keep focusing on the negativity, instead of focusing on solutions and taking action to make his life better.

In the end, I just grew tired of how hard it was to get through to him. So, I responded a bit harshly to him and then put him on ignore because I couldn't stand him repeating how bad everything is.

He's been a frequent uploader too, but nothing new since this torrent, which was uploaded 2019-10-27:

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3496283...__My_Fucke

I'm not a huge fan of his content, which mostly consists of conspiracy / white nationalism videos, considering I don't agree with the whole racist mindset. And while I understand that the world is fucked in so many ways, I don't think there's a central, small group of humans who are behind it. Human nature is to blame. Humans are generally selfish and violent, carrying untold amounts of trauma, caused partly by generational child abuse. To deal with that trauma, people adopt psychopathic and narcissistic personality traits, which they believe will help them to survive in the world. That's the real reason the world is fucked, according to me. It's not just a small group of people who are completely fucked in the head, and hellbent on destroying the world; it's actually each and every person refusing to face reality and deal with themselves.

I believe there are conspiracies in the world, but not a huge, centralized one, like the Illuminati or w/e. But roflcoptr has that mindset, which in my opinion is paranoid, and I believe such a mindset is an attempt to escape from real life by making it more exciting, i.e. finding out about all the conspiracies, but in the end it just makes you feel depressed and powerless. So I feel like his worldview had something to do with him getting increasingly more depressed.

I do hope he's okay, and that he's just been doing other things during the past few days, but to me it looked like about the only thing he had going on in his life was TPB, watching conspiracy videos and being on the TPB IRC channel.

If someone knows him personally, or has talked to him in the past few days. Please let me know, so I know he's (relatively) okay.

Thanks.

Updated the link, as it was the wrong one. Lazily copypasted it from an open tab and didn't realize it was the wrong one.
I haven't heard anything lately after trying to reach out to him as well.

Hopefully he sought help to do with his emotional state, regardless of what personal opinion may be.
(Nov 13, 2019, 20:54 pm)CheGuevera Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't heard anything lately after trying to reach out to him as well.

Hopefully he sought help to do with his emotional state, regardless of what personal opinion may be.

Yes, it looked like he needed some help. People online seem to have been collectively unsuccessful in helping him. I even saw BigDadE give roflcoptr some rockin' advice and wisdom in a well-worded comment on roflcoptr's latest torrent. I don't know what the situation is where he lives, but hopefully he's gotten some kind of professional help without it costing him too much financially.
https://pirates-forum.org/User-roflcopter2110

As I post this, it says he was last active 2 hours ago.

Most of the crap in TPB IRC is toxic waste, and if that was any representation of his real world, hopefully he is taking a break to find some peace and discover what will make him happy.

Thank you all for being concerned, and thanks to everyone offering support.
[14:41:36] roflcoptr!409143ee@unknownnetwork-a.clients.kiwiirc.com joined
[17:20:34] roflcoptr!409143ee@unknownnetwork-a.clients.kiwiirc.com quit: Ping timeout: 264 seconds

He is on IRC after no chat about one week. Time in GMT+7.
He still with us...
:relief:
Sure the Jew Illuminatti kidnaped him using a potent mental waves satellite.
Didn't think to check his profile page here on the forum. And yeah, I see him in the channel now. I feel relieved, and will respond better in the future when people are in need. Although, he seems to still be pretty depressed. Thanks everyone!