SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Integration Designer APEX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I am looking for this software "Integration Designer APEX v10.x" by RTI corp. it is used for programming their smart automation remote controls and apparently only registered dealers have it. I have these remotes and would like to program them myself rather than pay $$$$ to a dealer every time I want to change something.  Anyone got any idea where I can get it?

Thanks!
Ohhhh thanks
(Jul 24, 2019, 03:34 am)dragontattoo Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhhh thanks
????
(May 30, 2019, 23:59 pm)dsenela Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I am looking for this software "Integration Designer APEX v10.x" by RTI corp. it is used for programming their smart automation remote controls and apparently only registered dealers have it. I have these remotes and would like to program them myself rather than pay $$$$ to a dealer every time I want to change something.  Anyone got any idea where I can get it?

Thanks!
[quote pid='287701' dateline='1570652406']
I'd try registering as a dealer on their site, well, i did actually, I'll let you know the outcome.
Regards.
Criminet.
[/quote]
Already tried that. Need to be registered business. Did it work for you?
(Oct 16, 2019, 22:01 pm)dsenela Wrote: [ -> ]Already tried that. Need to be registered business. Did it work for you?
they emailed stating they will contact for more info if required, no further responce :| i may hassle them about it ....
(Oct 21, 2019, 04:52 am)Criminet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 16, 2019, 22:01 pm)dsenela Wrote: [ -> ]Already tried that. Need to be registered business. Did it work for you?
they emailed stating they will contact for more info if required, no further responce :| i may hassle them about it ....
Interesting, please update when they respond.