SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Getting Youtube's paid stuff for free?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of a way I can get access to the youtube videos that they charge for ... for free?

Even if it's temporary access I could download everything I want and then re-up them someplace that everyone can view them.

(( I'm specifically looking for this : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=EL...zuwNx8Zm6Q )
If you're looking for old TV shows, there are a bunch of sites that stream them, and can be captured with FF extensions or RTMP software.

Dailymotion is one such site. There is a 'Catchvideo' extension/greasemonkey script that works well with it, just make sure you have a coin miner blocker.

Other may have more info on YT. I generally avoid it.

Also: Usenet with alt.binaries.teevee usually has a bunch of old shows/series.
(Apr 20, 2019, 15:52 pm)waregim Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking for old TV shows, there are a bunch of sites that stream them, and can be captured with FF extensions or RTMP software.

Dailymotion is one such site. There is a 'Catchvideo' extension/greasemonkey script that works well with it, just make sure you have a coin miner blocker.

Other may have more info on YT. I generally avoid it.

Also: Usenet with alt.binaries.teevee usually has a bunch of old shows/series.

I know how to capture the videos but thank you just the same.

HOw do I access usenet?
Usenet is usually paid with exceptions to some school/college laboratories.
If you want YT vids, there's a trial period - Creating new accounts (on reset phones with disposable GSM chips, for example) seems to work.