SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Life After Death - What You Believe In?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Life After Death - What Do YOU Believe In?

So with a recent recurrence, I'm now thinking about life after death. Anything from funerals, to your concept of the next stage (ie; Heaven/Hell/Jannah/etc)

Now I know immediately after I die, I know what I want to happen, but the stages after is where I'm lost.

And quite frankly all I think about is some empty void, where despite people's beliefs in heaven or hell (for me Jannah), there's nothing there. Like your trapped, in the dark.

But yeah, let's see what you believe the life after death is like.
Living dead must be boring, so I hope it doesn't exist.
watch " expedition unknown" latest series was all about death
Life and Death are 2 different things, you can't mix them...
I want my downloaded files when I go to hell.
What do the afterlife and all religions have in common? There is zero evidence for any of it.

Anyone who claims to know what happens after you die is selling something.
Unless you are a member of a certain cult (which you can find out about in the void), you go to hell and, depending on your sins, hang with a hook through your tongue (if you've ever lied), or a hook through your genitals (if you've committed a sexual sin like masturbation) over scorching hot flames for eternity.
Sounds interesting. What punishment do politicians get?
(Feb 04, 2019, 00:52 am)neanderthal Wrote: [ -> ]over scorching hot flames for eternity.

Such a benevolent made up god they have.