SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Connection timed out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This error only happens when I use a VPN that came with Opera. I used other VPNs and it works fine but not this one. I have to use a VPN because of my ISP blocking TPB, and my default VPN (riseup) cannot upload as it always shows the error 'Error: wrong code' when uploading. Will this issue be resolved with the Opera VPN?
Try connecting your VPN to various different countries and see if it will work then.  Until you hit the right location you're not going to be able to upload properly so you really need to figure what you're doing out more.  I think first really you need to figure out more what you're sharing before you start trying to upload it otherwise nobody is going to want to download any of your stuff.
(Dec 26, 2018, 20:29 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: [ -> ]Try connecting your VPN to various different countries and see if it will work then.  Until you hit the right location you're not going to be able to upload properly so you really need to figure what you're doing out more.  I think first really you need to figure out more what you're sharing before you start trying to upload it otherwise nobody is going to want to download any of your stuff.

Thank you for helping me, everything is working great now. I found out what I will be uploading and it will be movies as I have a ton of them and they are easy to upload from others like games.