SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Can someone please upload this Jor-El model?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know of a site that will fill this request within a week?
(Sep 08, 2019, 14:40 pm)LZA Wrote: [ -> ]Again, just so we are all on the same page. This site is not like a free version of eBay where the request is automatically filled.

It's a sharing site where people share what they have. And there are things that are so rare that no one here has it to upload. You are not being ignored since I've seen requests filled the same day if someone has it. AND, I bet a mod would trash a post saying something unhelpful like "I don't have this", etc... So the only time someone would post under normal circumstances is when they tell you they have it, or where to get it free.

I just did a quick Google search of other torrent sites and came up with nothing... It seems like you are requesting a specialty item that no one in the pirating community here has... If you really need it I'd say the only option is to bite the bullet and pay the $30.00
300 pix seams like a cheap price if you really need the 3D object, remember when I fooled around with 3D and I REALLY needed something I used to mail the constructor and explain why and to what project I needed it to. In some cases they said NO but often they could send a stripped version with the feature you needĀ  Pleas send a link to your other 3D work so they can see that you are a serous userĀ 
GOOD LUCK
Pages: 1 2