SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Scottish parliament BANS gingerbread ‘MEN’ because it ‘promotes sexism’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is up with these Scots Huh

Scottish parliament BANS gingerbread ‘MEN’ because it ‘promotes sexism’

Scotland’s Parliament has made the decision to ban “gingerbread men” from a coffee shop at its capitol over concerns that the name of the cookie perpetuates sexism.

Each of these cookies will now instead be called a “gingerbread person,” according to an article in Express.
Reminds me of that time the republicans renamed french fries "freedom fries" because France wouldn't go along with our super great plan of invading Iraq.
Ha. That's ridiculous. What are they even trying to accomplish by doing that? Nobody gets offended by gingerbread men. And if they do, grow some fucking stones. Jesus christ, these liberals are ridiculous.
(Dec 21, 2018, 09:06 am)AviationGaming Wrote: [ -> ]Ha. That's ridiculous. What are they even trying to accomplish by doing that? Nobody gets offended by gingerbread men. And if they do, grow some fucking stones. Jesus christ, these liberals are ridiculous.

I think you mean these british tabloids are ridic.  And the people who believe their sensationalist headlines are even more redic.

You're falling for manufactured outrage.
I find the term "gingerbread person" too uninclusive because I've never identified as a "person" (my ex would agree).  I prefer entity instead.
(Dec 21, 2018, 09:38 am)workerbee Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer entity instead.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Crystalline_Entity
they can ban it in the coffee shop but people are still gonna call it by the old way
Why not create gingerbread women, in white, black, fat, gay, retard, politician, etc, then fix mandatory quotas proportional to the population?