SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Cinester Theater - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have this one?
(Oct 24, 2018, 17:40 pm)itsizz Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody have this one?

I do but not synced I'm really lazy right now  

Thanks 
Shibby
Just synced this today. As usual, includes the unriffed feature as the 2nd track and any subtitles etc. if available from the Blu Ray:

Cinester Theater - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) 1080p BDRip [520 MB] (fixed)

While I'm at it here's their other Charlie Brown Riff however their audio quality was extremely bad as this was the 2nd iRiff they released, so lots of static/hissing - I tried to reduce what I could in Audition but it's still pretty bad.

Cinester Theater - A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) 1080p BDRip [543 MB]
(Oct 26, 2018, 18:17 pm)Riffling Wrote: [ -> ]Just synced this today. As usual, includes the unriffed feature as the 2nd track and any subtitles etc. if available from the Blu Ray:

Cinester Theater - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) 1080p BDRip [505 MB]

While I'm at it here's their other Charlie Brown Riff however their audio quality was extremely bad as this was the 2nd iRiff they released, so lots of static/hissing - I tried to reduce what I could in Audition but it's still pretty bad.

Thanks Riffling!!

(Oct 26, 2018, 19:47 pm)itsizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 26, 2018, 18:17 pm)Riffling Wrote: [ -> ]Just synced this today. As usual, includes the unriffed feature as the 2nd track and any subtitles etc. if available from the Blu Ray:

Cinester Theater - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) 1080p BDRip [505 MB]

Thanks Riffling!!
Unfortunately, on this one audio track 1 is the riff only (no original audio).  Audio track two has no riff commentary.

Thanks Riffling!!

Thanks Riffling!!
Unfortunately, on this one audio track 1 is the riff only (no original audio).  Audio track two has no riff commentary.

Yeah, I gotta agree. The Great Pumpkin one has no original audio, just the riff. Can you fix it or someone make a better upload?

Thank you!
(Oct 27, 2018, 09:05 am)bolt_vanderhuge Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you!

Hello There

Thanks 

Shibby
Whoops - apologies (apparently Audition doesn't play nice with 5.1 audio files?) - here is an updated version (also fixed original post):

https://mega.nz/#!8fhlGaQB!oxYPCuHJkDNAC...nTn-_rX0eM
Sweeeeet!