SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Jaws III in 3D (1983)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm trying for a Jaws 3D right now (without riffs). If I can get it, and Meat Trademark hasn't posted one yet, I'll sync the riff to it and post it. Hopefully it'll sync up easily - I know there are at least two slightly different cuts, which caused a problem when I was upgrading it to HD before.
(May 27, 2022, 15:39 pm)Johnny Mo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying for a Jaws 3D right now (without riffs). If I can get it, and Meat Trademark hasn't posted one yet, I'll sync the riff to it and post it. Hopefully it'll sync up easily - I know there are at least two slightly different cuts, which caused a problem when I was upgrading it to HD before.

It would appear to be deleted. I also can't find my Friday the 13th part 3 or any others I had. Bummer.
OK I'll work on Jaws 3D, and I think I've still got a Final Destination movie that I anaglyphed, I'll see if I can find that and anything else.
(May 27, 2022, 19:19 pm)Johnny Mo Wrote: [ -> ]OK I'll work on Jaws 3D, and I think I've still got a Final Destination movie that I anaglyphed, I'll see if I can find that and anything else.

Joy! Thank you in advance Heart
Here it is, but temper your expectations! Unfortunately my computer had trouble rendering so it's kind of glitchy. Every 10 seconds or so there's a couple of frames out of order. I couldn't get it to stop doing that.
I've made it in magenta-green anaglyph because I find that it works better, since the two colours are closer in tone. So you can use glasses from recent blu-rays - mine are from My Bloody Valentine remake, but I know they're the same as the ones from Coraline and probably anything else recent.
Unfortunately, for underwater shots, neither anaglyph system works very well, because underwater shots are bluish-greenish so they come out darker on the red or magenta eye. But the above-water shots look quite 3D.

https://mega.nz/file/ldAiSaSC#ns24XujS0g...vNrmzgY0lI
Pages: 1 2 3