SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: First 155 Rifftrax shorts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry the other method didn't work.  I'm trying out Mega.  Here are the first 155 Rifftrax shorts in order for whomever may need them. https://mega.nz/#F!f81xHI5T!4jsnj4eRxoHmuvq1Tedajw

*********PLEASE GRAB WHAT YOU NEED. I'M BRINGING THIS DOWN TO PUT UP MORE STUFF ON 10/20/18******************
(Oct 10, 2018, 03:08 am)itsizz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry the other method didn't work.  I'm trying out Mega.  Here are the first 155 Rifftrax shorts in order for whomever may need them. https://mega.nz/#F!f81xHI5T!4jsnj4eRxoHmuvq1Tedajw

Yes, this can work. After all, everyone else around here is doing it.
I need to someday sit down and figure out which shorts I'm missing. I'm lazy.
(Oct 10, 2018, 12:58 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: [ -> ]I need to someday sit down and figure out which shorts I'm missing. I'm lazy.

I ended up making a spreadsheet. It made things easier, especially since I ended up fixing all the problems with TheTVDB and making my own NFO files. And, once all that was in order and I started using this forum, keeping up to date didn't even require keeping up the spreadsheet anymore.
Even though I have these already I just want to thank you itsizz because this is a fantastic upload for the board.
(Oct 11, 2018, 02:30 am)portharlot Wrote: [ -> ]Even though I have these already I just want to thank you itsizz because this is a fantastic upload for the board.

No problem.  I'm going to let this go for a while, and then I'll do the rest of the shorts for everyone.  

Please, please, please support their site!  Go and make a donation!!
I'm only counting 154 in there, looks like this is missing the short #25 - Know For Sure.
(Oct 11, 2018, 12:03 pm)LaGrrande Wrote: [ -> ]I'm only counting 154 in there, looks like this is missing the short #25 - Know For Sure.
Sheesh!  You can never please every person!! lol.  Don't worry, my little bambino!  It's been added to the Rifftrax Shorts Part 3 - The Search for Spock folder.
(Oct 11, 2018, 20:09 pm)itsizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2018, 12:03 pm)LaGrrande Wrote: [ -> ]I'm only counting 154 in there, looks like this is missing the short #25 - Know For Sure.
Sheesh!  You can never please every person!! lol.  Don't worry, my little bambino!  It's been added to the Rifftrax Shorts Part 3 - The Search for Spock folder.

Thank you for satiating my OCD <3