SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: DVD/LaserDisc/BluRay Commentary Tracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Sep 25, 2020, 19:22 pm)Mayonnaise1 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance that anyone's put BludBubbles' commentary tracks up now that they've taken it down?

those posts were from before my time here, but FWIW I have my own collection of around 1000 movie commentary tracks.

i'll see if I can compile a list, maybe folks can let me know what's desired from the list and then I can host 'em somewhere in a way that's manageable
(Sep 26, 2020, 15:43 pm)kkt Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 25, 2020, 19:22 pm)Mayonnaise1 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance that anyone's put BludBubbles' commentary tracks up now that they've taken it down?

those posts were from before my time here, but FWIW I have my own collection of around 1000 movie commentary tracks.

i'll see if I can compile a list, maybe folks can let me know what's desired from the list and then I can host 'em somewhere in a way that's manageable

Although I'm not interested in any right now, I'd love to see your collection hosted somewhere. And in case you are interested, I have a bunch here too. I'll PM you a link where you can get the ones I haven't deleted yet (I delete them after listening).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7