zonegfx
Hi I'm a newbie to this forum. Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I'm trying to join zonegfx. How do I get the invitation code? When I click on "Click Zonegfx2021 To Request For Invitation Code Zonegfx2021 And you will get the Invitation Code." I get sent to www.anomize.xyz/IBvLyF. I've tried many times.
PS I disabled my VPN as they requested.
Thanks very much for all the great posts and advise here.
Aquarius777
This doesn't seem to be the real ZoneGFX. Right now it's down for maintenance but give it a try everyday until it's working again ( https://zonegfx.com/index.html ). If they're asking you to disable your VPN then it's definitely fake or a spammer. Most of us in the Zone use VPN's as a matter of course.
So how can I avoid these fakers?
trap the cat
Aquarius777, it appears that it is working.  I just got an invitation code following your link above ( www.anomize.xyz/IBvLyF).  You have to click on the green GENERATE button, then wait 5 seconds and then click on PROCEED HERE.  That will take you to a page to enter your first name and valid email address.  Once you submit that, you'll get an email with a link.  Click on the link and you'll get an invitation code.  You then have to register with the same email that you used to generate the invite code.  It took less than 2 minutes.

NOTE: I did not go through the last step and click the register button as I already have an account, but I assume it's all good once I got the invite code.
I have the same problem as you. I want to join the forum but don't have an invitation code.
(Sep 12, 2022, 00:12 am)thomasfrank Wrote: I have the same problem as you. I want to join the forum but don't have an invitation code.

What problem are you experiencing?  How far into the process do you get?
(Aug 28, 2022, 07:44 am)CCCC Wrote: Aquarius777, it appears that it is working.  I just got an invitation code following your link above ( www.anomize.xyz/IBvLyF).  You have to click on the green GENERATE button, then wait 5 seconds and then click on PROCEED HERE.  That will take you to a page to enter your first name and valid email address.  Once you submit that, you'll get an email with a link.  Click on the link and you'll get an invitation code.  You then have to register with the same email that you used to generate the invite code.  It took less than 2 minutes.

NOTE: I did not go through the last step and click the register button as I already have an account, but I assume it's all good once I got the invite code.

I'm not sure what happened, but every time I enter "First name" and "Email" and click "subscribe", the page will automatically refresh. I can't get the Invitation Code.
(Sep 21, 2022, 07:17 am)liyanjifeng Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2022, 07:44 am)CCCC Wrote: Aquarius777, it appears that it is working.  I just got an invitation code following your link above ( www.anomize.xyz/IBvLyF).  You have to click on the green GENERATE button, then wait 5 seconds and then click on PROCEED HERE.  That will take you to a page to enter your first name and valid email address.  Once you submit that, you'll get an email with a link.  Click on the link and you'll get an invitation code.  You then have to register with the same email that you used to generate the invite code.  It took less than 2 minutes.

I'm not sure what happened, but every time I enter "First name" and "Email" and click "subscribe", the page will automatically refresh. I can't get the Invitation Code.

I just registered another account, so it's working.  What are you using as your email provider?  Just make an account on protonmail if you're trying to use a temp email account (not allowed).
(Sep 21, 2022, 07:39 am)CCCC Wrote:
(Sep 21, 2022, 07:17 am)liyanjifeng Wrote:

I just registered another account, so it's working.  What are you using as your email provider?  Just make an account on protonmail if you're trying to use a temp email account (not allowed).

I use outlook, also tried gmail and yahoo, and tried other browsers, don't know what caused this.
Don't know what else to tell you. Maybe your VPN is causing problems. Suggest you contact the site admin. You can go to his twitter account @Zonefgx1 or send him an email.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is happening to zonegfx.com? (Works now) SarahVallondo 0 17,502 Nov 07, 2021, 09:57 am
Last Post: SarahVallondo