what's up with the leaked episode of boardwalk empire?
Before season 4 episode 11 of boardwalk empire had even aired I was seeing torrents for not only episode 11, but episode 12 as well, which, at the time, still had yet to air being scheduled for a week out. I'm seeing the same thing happen with another show I follow, Lost girl. Episodes 3+4 have yet to air, yet a quick search of limetorrents shows they're available for torrenting.

Needless to say I'm more than a little skeptical of these torrents legitimacy, but equally curious as if they are real that would be amazing! See for yourself over at LimeTorrents. Can anyone vouch for these leaks, have you downloaded them and watched them? Are they legitimate, or malware as I suspect?

Thanks for any insight!
Lysephri
Before season 4 episode 11 of boardwalk empire had even aired I was seeing torrents for not only episode 11, but episode 12 as well, which, at the time, still had yet to air being scheduled for a week out. I'm seeing the same thing happen with another show I follow, Lost girl. Episodes 3+4 have yet to air, yet a quick search of limetorrents shows they're available for torrenting.

Needless to say I'm more than a little skeptical of these torrents legitimacy, but equally curious as if they are real that would be amazing! See for yourself over at LimeTorrents. Can anyone vouch for these leaks, have you downloaded them and watched them? Are they legitimate, or malware as I suspect?

Thanks for any insight!
Lysephri
If you're ever unsure about whether a tv episode is fake, google the show's episode guide, or wikipedia it to find out the broadcast dates of each episode. If you see a torrent for a tv episode that isn't out for a few weeks or whatever, then it's probably fake and you should stay away from it. Use TPB, know and follow the air dates of the show, and stick to uploaders you trust.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just watched my 1st episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. soulcity 14 39,232 Jul 10, 2020, 11:13 am
Last Post: EntertainmentLove
  Latest Bull episode 10delta 0 12,765 Mar 26, 2019, 06:16 am
Last Post: 10delta
  TV Show ‘Empire’ a UK Hit Thanks to Pirates, Star Says Ernesto 0 16,905 Apr 30, 2015, 00:49 am
Last Post: Ernesto
  Cyber Criminals Leak First Episode of “CSI: Cyber” Ernesto 0 14,348 Mar 03, 2015, 17:30 pm
Last Post: Ernesto
  Supernatural Celebrates 200th Episode With An Homage To Fan Fiction Mike 0 12,831 Nov 13, 2014, 06:36 am
Last Post: Mike