what's the title of this movie?
(Jun 01, 2015, 00:44 am)SectorVector Wrote: OK. So we are still searching for the movie ?
Do provide any more clues 'PT'.
Language, lead actor(s), supporting actor(s), location, music, anything.
It'll help.

The plot you have written reminded me of another movie, though not entirely.
I couldn't remember the title and couldn't remember the lead actors.
Finally managed to spot the one I was thinking of. Serendipity (2001) IMDB
Just putting it out there.

Thanks for the movie recommendations all Smile

It was Love me if you dare / Jeux d'enfants IMDB

Anyone else searching for a movie?
Am hoping too it is Eddie, but 'PT' added a 'P.S.' to his last post. He thinks he watched a different movie than Jeux d'enfants.
(Jun 01, 2015, 08:56 am)SectorVector Wrote: Am hoping too it is Eddie, but 'PT' added a 'P.S.' to his last post. He thinks he watched a different movie than Jeux d'enfants.

hahahahahaha no that was the movie (100% sure) that Eddie mentioned but I just wrote the PS because my memories about the movie were different. As I said, I though it was more like a drama..
I see. Good then. Solved. :-)
2 movies came to mind a few days ago 

1 a few movie I posted about before the site was opened again
About a year and a half ago maybe 

An dark weird looking amateur professional movie 
That came out I assume around 1980 and 1995

Involving like a dude around 18-24 years old who likes this girl 
Who likes him and this other tougher bad ass like dude (she likes both of them I assume)
I think the badass guy owns like a motorcycle and he cruises around with the girl 

The 2 dudes fight for the girl I think   The movie has like 80s neo punk rock music I think 
Eventually I think the girl chooses the normal dude 

I think the movie takes place in the US in the streets like the east coast with warehouses and abandoned buildings    Call me weird or crazy but I think there's like a monkey in it or a toy like monkey?  Idk 

No it's not   The lost  boys   But probably something like it 
I do know for sure it's in VHS (someone rented it,I was like 6 years old so I wish I could provide more info 

Movie #2.    This movie I assume released around 1980 and 1995 on VHS  a sci fi weird dark spooky supernatural religious?  Like movie about people in space I think looking for aliens or something  
They work around space equipment like nasa and around like underground space caves or rock mineral Crystal /gem caves. The  movie is most likely rated R  FOR LIke  Nudity  I ASsume SEXUALITY ETC 
At one point I remember a "religious " theme to the movie I think involving a cross like a Jesus chain  cross.   I think there is a sex scene including the "religious " theme idk i saw part of the movie when I was like 8 

Ty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the movie title in this music video? theSEMAR 0 12,584 Feb 24, 2021, 11:26 am
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Movie Sources & Movie Formats Suprbay 0 44,263 Oct 23, 2013, 07:49 am
Last Post: Suprbay