what happened to superbay ?
Well can you tell us whats happened please? have all the old threads and data been lost or will they come back ?

if it was a hack let us know so we can change emails user names and passwords etc just in case.
If you actually looked around there are posts in the News and Announcement and General Help (under General Discussion for the latter) about why the clean start.
Its a nightmare for me...
Its nightmare for all of us Sad
One thing I'm quite possibly sure of is that this new iteration of the forum is not a hack.

It is a nightmare for all of us since we all need to start over.
thanks i didnt see that before you told me

damn this is a nightmare i hope someone has a backup of the data especially the really good threads on the void eg random image thread and randon gif thread..so much effort went into those im sure some one must be able to find a back up.. fingers crossed

(Oct 25, 2013, 16:45 pm)SolariStar Wrote: If you actually looked around there are posts in the News and Announcement and General Help (under General Discussion for the latter) about why the clean start.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened with a forums in past few days? ShadowHD 4 14,755 Jun 28, 2017, 03:59 am
Last Post: Philidor
  SuprBay: What happened to: Want a torrent deleted or hash cleared? PITBULL 4 15,542 Jan 27, 2014, 18:04 pm
Last Post: NIK
  plz delete my superbay forum account Jitenderg 2 11,958 Jan 17, 2014, 14:34 pm
Last Post: Jitenderg
  What happened to voting on torrents? fkme 1 10,220 Jan 04, 2014, 20:14 pm
Last Post: NIK
  [split] what happened Fanchig 3 19,154 Oct 25, 2013, 11:50 am
Last Post: Fanchig