unusual and rare
BUMP!

Last call on much of this. The RLM BotW stays, but things will go bye bye soon to make room for OTHER STUFF™!

Fair warning. The thread's been inactive for a while now.
Thanks for the warning. I had reached my download limit last time. Grabbing the few things I missed that are still available. THANK YOU!

Ran into download limit AGAIN! Still have yet to grab "the way things go" or "the last match"

Here is my collection of the short films of Patrick Bokanowski (the creator of L'Angle)!!
https://mega.nz/folder/21BywJJS#IYzOAN3t4sEWLMUyksUFsQ
I'm in no hurry. Get all you care to.

And thanks for the shorts!

Did you get the Matthew Barney folder while it was up? Interesting if you're interested in some budget artsy fartsy stuff.

And as your attorney, I recommend getting all the Quay Brothers stuff. It only makes sense. PRICES WILL NEVER BE LOWER!! BLOWOUT SALE!!!!
I have most of those quay brothers shorts - but there's a couple there missing from my collection - THANK YOU! My Quay and Svankmajer collections are both in a complete disarray. I need to comb through them.

I missed the Barney stuff - I have seen a couple of his cremaster cycle films. I would be interested but don't go out of your way.

PS - There is FINALLY a much better copy of Twister on YifY these days - if it's not seeded or unavailable or you don't/can't torrent - let me know and I'll post it.

Alrighty - I've gotten everything that wasn't already taken down - THANK YOU AGAIN!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signal 30 rare short rabbitqueen 5 10,114 Sep 22, 2021, 18:57 pm
Last Post: BadFilms