unusual and rare
Thanks for your thoughts and contributions, QTPublic! I wish I didn't already have I Was a Zombie for the FBI as I crave zombie flicks. Too bad I already have 500(+?).

Next share is STATIC (1985). Another VHS full-frame rip with apologies to the video quality. I love this film. More than the director who has removed it from his CV.
FNORD!

Merry Christmas, "you people."

You may not even know you need this!

Mr. T : Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool!

It certainly is fortunate you came across this post!
What was that movie where it was russian and dancers were walking across a lot and there weren't any cuts?
Russian Ark?

post failed
IT'S NORMAL FOR SOME THINGS TO COME TO YOUR ATTENTION

This is the content of the (virtual) live NEGATIVLAND show (from tonight, 23 Mar 2021) in support of the Ann Arbor Film Festival. 

I love Negativland and used to work in Ann Arbor at Liberty Street Video. I loved this! Hope you do, too.

File under: Unusual, not Rare (source is YouTube)

Hell Yeah Meat Trademark! That was an absolute blast! (And Weatheran quoted us!!! lol) Thanks for sharing in the fun!!!!!!
(Mar 24, 2021, 17:25 pm)Miss Martian Wrote: Hell Yeah Meat Trademark! That was an absolute blast! (And Weatheran quoted us!!! lol) Thanks for sharing in the fun!!!!!!

I now have a sample of him saying my name! HELL YES!
^^ My thoughts exactly!!!!! Big hugs my friend!
(Mar 24, 2021, 00:14 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: I love Negativland and used to work in Ann Arbor at Liberty Street Video. I loved this! Hope you do, too.

Omg thank you sooo much! I knew I'd found a home here when I found this forum, but having someone posting Negativland videos and Illuminati references proves it definitively. I can't wait to see this, you're awesome! Three tons of flax!
(Mar 25, 2021, 20:21 pm)amandalishus Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2021, 00:14 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: I love Negativland and used to work in Ann Arbor at Liberty Street Video. I loved this! Hope you do, too.

Omg thank you sooo much! I knew I'd found a home here when I found this forum, but having someone posting Negativland videos and Illuminati references proves it definitively. I can't wait to see this, you're awesome! Three tons of flax!

fnord

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signal 30 rare short rabbitqueen 5 10,188 Sep 22, 2021, 18:57 pm
Last Post: BadFilms