tv
tv is best for entertainment. we can enjoy many thing from tv.
(Nov 22, 2014, 07:48 am)awalr35 Wrote: tv is best for entertainment. we can enjoy many thing from tv.

I'm not sure what your argument or view is there, but I'd say poppycock. The flickering fib machine we allow as a permanent fixture in our lives is the most destructive drug known to man.

We allow it to dictate (ever so gently of course, over a long period of time, and is why tv propaganda is so successful) to us how to think, what to think, what to expect in life (the majority of it wholly unrealistic and sets us up for inevitable disappointment when the truth of reality kicks in), and to fear life outside of tv itself.

TV is good for nothing. This being the forum of the world's largest digital library, The Pirate Bay, many, if not most members don't watch tv shows as they're broadcast, but instead watch their favourite shows as and when they like, minus the capitalism-yay! messages.

Screw the zombie box, we can enjoy many things from real life, or at least have more free time from not bowing down as slaves to the execs/money makers and their ridiculous schedules.

There is one tv series I'd heartily recommend to any 'tv lover,' but there's the danger you might have a thought, or several, and even begin to think for yourself:

How TV Ruined Your Life

TPB torrent for complete series

wiki, IMDb

Episode 1 of the series - "Fear"

Show Content