this is going to sound crazy . . .
. . . but I just watched a movie I knew was going to be horrible so I could appreciate the scathing reviews.  It was Twilight (2008).  I did enjoy reading the reviews afterwords, so I guess it was worth it.  I won't be watching the sequels, though.  I at least want some variety in the bad movies I watch.  I'm sure there are plenty of others to choose from if I get the urge again.  Tongue
For all the hate this franchise gets, the first movie wasn't terrible. It is down hill from there.
Jailbait stuff. Try My Bloody Valentine, the 3D version if you can.
(Sep 01, 2018, 06:13 am)politux Wrote: For all the hate this franchise gets, the first movie wasn't terrible.  It is down hill from there.

then the rest of them must be underground because the first was awful.
This was a movie I avoided based on the fact that it was obviously a teenybopper popcorn flick that you just assume was going to be shit. I like Kristen Stewart so eventually I watched it years later. It was fresh and new to me, so it was actually okay. By the second one it was a horrible fad and dragged out and then just went to shit. Not that Id expect it to get or stay good, but Im going to agree with the second poster and say the first one was actually okay.

(Sep 01, 2018, 21:30 pm)neanderthal Wrote: then the rest of them must be underground because the first was awful.

The rest all went on to make way more money.  Basically cuz of its tween cult following.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sound quality Beaker14 4 16,477 Jun 08, 2017, 01:21 am
Last Post: Aaron.Walkhouse
  help with sound :-/ onceuponaglen 4 13,376 Jan 31, 2014, 05:10 am
Last Post: Q91