the number of viewer for each thread , - not correct
the number of viewer for each thread , 
can u add image verification for new viewer count to be accepted
they can view but number rise only after image verification
If you want your threads to be hidden from public scrutiny you can always post them in "the void". The forum among other things serves as a public index for both uploaders and downloaders and google search results directing here are a good thing. I obviously have no say in this, but I don't think the admins will disagree.
I think OP wants to redefine what counts as a thread "view."

Without digging into the MyBB code, I can't say for sure what they even count as a view.  I would imagine that any time a thread is opened, be it by a member, guest, or bot, it is counted as a "view."

I have no idea why the OP would care enough to want to change it.  Maybe OP is a little bent that people are viewing his request thread and not responding.

In any case, even if I did agree I'm not about the alter the MyBB code to change how views are registered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Increase/restore number of search results Librarian13 6 21,190 Apr 21, 2017, 14:03 pm
Last Post: tbone
  Policy on letting old threads die, not merging not-100%-related threads a year apart cake 1 13,665 Dec 21, 2016, 00:35 am
Last Post: Moe
  Be Able to see number of comments from list view LoveYouAll 6 18,500 Jun 02, 2014, 06:13 am
Last Post: werawong88