the 3D.SK updated pack
i never really liked how all the torrents related to 3d.sk are completely dead or are extremely slow, or just plain out unavailable to get due to how little seeders there is. outside TPB theres only reposts with even lower seeds, behind suspicious ads or even malware. some private torrent communities might have had more luck with it but that doesnt seem to be tpb's case, or in the internet in general.

this year, when one repack had literally one seeder doing all the work to keep the torrent alive, i was able to download a good portion of it and keep it on my hard drive. however recently the torrent died again and that's just terrible. to begin, 3DSK is a site meant to aid artists in their work with image references of people, be it from studio or literally your average joe in the streets. the site isn't new at all but it has changed a lot through the years, they sell their references behind a thick paywall of credits that is too salty in price in my opinion, not to mention they have either deleted or hidden a lot of their early content due to "quality control" which is featured in this torrent thanks to that one seeder on the repack.

the main highlight here however is the studio pictures, those are insane in quality, they have very good lighting and a lot of angles to help you understand what are you doing in a creative manner. not only that but there's a lot of studio models in this one, something that wasnt featured at all in the existing torrents. these were likely taken in the last decade and still hold up to this day, not to mention those are the ones behind a thick paywall in the site.

well i'm not sure if theres a lot of artists here that are interesented in this or not, this is my first torrent and i plan to seed it as long as i can. please let me know if theres any problems i'm still a rookie at this. i'll probably get some extra seeders going too.

EDIT: .zip with no compression, packed in 7zip

readme.txt
Quote:this archive consists of a lot of 3dsk content, old and new, from the the 2000s to the last decade."

main highlight is the studio references that have been released around 2010 to 2014, they are extremely high quality and most of them offer perfect lighting.
some stuff was cut like additional pose references or very specific references (close-up shots of genitalia, bovine cruelty *yes that was a thing and was sold for money in 3dsk*. all in all some of the content you'll see here was gathered from other pieces of torrent around the internet, when they were more popular that is.

the other references that aren't inside the studio folder are extremely outdated references, and most of them are street focused. just random people minding their business and photographers trying to look for people that stand out.
there's also animation references featured in the movies folder, most of them are in .mpg format, you can open with any superior media player tool (k-lite or vlc) but they are poor quality sadly, still bearable however. this is essentially lost media as it seems 3dsk does not sell these anymore.

some street references can have bad quality and theres no way around it, its just the photographer doing a poor job. these were taken out of the site as well due to not meeting the quality requirements, understandable.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A47FD69D7CA1AD3579C1836666079C63F066EFD8&dn=3dsk%20pack&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.bittor.pw%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dler.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce

or

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=73851769

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nearsighted Scrappile's THE BLACK HOLE MEGA PACK torrent! Nearsighted Scrappile 0 12,460 Mar 21, 2018, 15:05 pm
Last Post: Nearsighted Scrappile
  WikiLeaks MEGA Pack - October 2016 - 558.16GB wikileaksmegapack 1 14,518 Oct 23, 2016, 15:03 pm
Last Post: wikileaksmegapack
  Prime Loops PHAT Pack upto 9GB of packages pooinhere 0 16,688 Oct 05, 2014, 05:44 am
Last Post: pooinhere