scammers
Why do the moderators or administrators on TPB not permanently ban twats like IMMERSE from 'uploading?
Its blatantly obvious they're just scams as every single file is the same size and they've all been uploaded at the same time.
Surely that can be considered abusing the site and should be stopped. they need culling!
reported them
What a brilliant idea. I can't believe no one thought of something so simple!

Let me write a letter to the site administrator immediately.
Lets think this through shall we.

What is your real name?

Please PM me photo ID and your address.

I'll contact a legal authority in your local area to arrange for you to meet with them so they can confirm for me that you are who you claim to be.

Only when I have received trusted independent verification of your identity will I allow you to post.

Does that sound in any way unreasonable to you?

Then how the fuck do you expect us to pre-emptively prevent anyone else from posting?
Not having a constant flow of fake movie posts IS one of the benefits of torrent sites that only use verified "scene" uploaders. But there are also minuses, such as taking it too far, making it a kind of elitist mentality. Last summer, for example, I had a copy of a big film (hint: the title started with Spider, and ended with ...coming) that was much better (not nearly as dark, better sound) than any of the crappy cams that were circulating. But neither of the two biggest scene sites would accept it, because it wasn't an official "scene" release. I had a sample that I was willing to show the admins, and I didn't even want to get credit for posting the film; I just wanted to hand the movie over so one of them could put it up and give people something better-looking to watch. But no dice. If it wasn't from one of their usual sources, they weren't interested. So people got to download a dark, blurry copy of the movie until the Blu-ray rip showed up (which was, of course, several months).

Seems like there should be a good middle ground (a torrent site with some moderation, so the crap gets tossed out pretty quickly). But of course, that would also mean a bunch of people at the top who were basically admitting that they had seen every piece of pirated material that passed through the gates. Not exactly a great legal position...
* joew771 posts a billion fakes on TPB then runs away
As I see, There is a special section in this forum for reporting fake torrents,comments etc
https://pirates-forum.org/Forum-Report-T...s-Comments

I think that each TPB simple user should take the initiative and make respective threads for scamming in this section.

Don't ask the staff to control the thousand members of a site with huge traffic like TPB.

I am not from the staff, I am new simple user who just usually uploads, but I cannot see people demanding impossible things from the staff of this site.
It doesnt seem that hard to stop or at least slow down scammers. New uploaders should be subject to submitting legit copies for a while before they can upload without it having to be checked. Also, Id make everybody submit samples along with screen shots. And screenshots that are posted, rather than links.  And the absolute worst is when screenshots are links that never lead to the actual picture. ugh.  I'd start my own site if I knew how to .
Can ANYONE tell me what these JERKS get out of uploading FAKES? Is it just the thrill of knowing they have tricked someone and waisted their time or do they profit in some way? Are there places that pay uploaders when their work is downloaded and if not, why waist their time putting up FAKES?
People want to live on the edge of danger, not profit.