robin williams dead at 63
First saw Robin Williams in Mork & Mindy back in 1978 I was hooked, a fan of his for life.

Funny, funny, funny highly talented man.

RIP.

Sad
Very sad, indeed. I wanted it to be a hoax at first. Then saw the news on a more reliable news outlet. I was born back in 1993. And the first film of his I seen was "Flubber". I remember watching it as a kid. Then, as I've grown older, I've watched a whole lot more films he's been in. I grew up watching his work. He has given me and everyone else around the world a good laugh during his comedic tenure. He will be missed by many. :'(
Very sad. RIP Robin. Goes to show you never know what's going on beneath the surface of one's persona and countenance.
Really sad...
Robin Williams is one of those awesome celebrities, yet again, that shouldn't have left this world too soon. When I know Robin Williams is in a certain movie, I know it's gonna be good because he always brings it to life. He was my most favorite actor when I was a child(surprising since I think kids aren't old enough to know their favorite actor)

Edit: Comic strip dedicated to him
[Image: 201408131.gif]
Robin Williams dead.
No, no, no, no, He's outside looking in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explanations for Dead Men Tell No Tales/Salazar's Revenge (SPOILERS Obviously) Scooters 0 12,299 Jun 22, 2017, 01:26 am
Last Post: Scooters
  Paul Walker dead in fiery car wreck asterastrip 12 30,458 Mar 02, 2014, 11:55 am
Last Post: Wildcard
  Philip Seymour Hoffman dead, age 46 asterastrip 5 16,125 Mar 02, 2014, 09:06 am
Last Post: bogue