pmedia music
Hi all a few albums I've downloaded with pmedia as the source, when I sync the album with my iphone, on itunes the track titles don't display in the library, each track title just says PMEDIA, but on itunes on the computer all the metadata is there, and if I click play, the song title displays properly. Can this be remedied so the track titles display properly? I've added a screenshot as an attachment (I think) so people can see what I mean...

Attached Files Image(s)

easiest option is to edit the tags using itunes on a computer.
foobar2000 is also really good at editing tags. That's what I use.
when i add PMedia songs to Sam Broadcaster it shows ???? anyone any ideas how to fix that? I have tried a few rencoding programs
(Mar 11, 2022, 10:01 am)Scotspaul Wrote: when i add PMedia songs to Sam Broadcaster it shows ???? anyone any ideas how to fix that? I have tried a few rencoding programs

i had same problem so i useĀ https://sourceforge.net/projects/lamexp/
and set to save the outputted tracks to another location on PC and change folder name to exclude the word pmedia
Now they work in sam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to Sync Music from computer to IPhone cooltwou 3 11,488 Mar 15, 2020, 12:14 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  What's the best music production software for windows? Kimmbrown 6 15,724 Oct 28, 2019, 13:42 pm
Last Post: waregim
  Windows Vista 32 bit & Iphone SE music interface help karengibson 4 12,447 Oct 25, 2019, 22:30 pm
Last Post: waregim
  YouTube music Moonface 12 28,707 Jul 27, 2019, 14:34 pm
Last Post: BoxerLara
  How to convert Amazon Music to MP3? Squirtle 3 27,069 Jul 19, 2019, 03:22 am
Last Post: jayeshv1992