p3dv4kg.exe wont launch
Hello, When I try to crack P3D v4.0 Professional Plus for another computer of mine, the Crack just simply wont run. I added it to the exclusions of all of my antiviruses and it still wont run. I have no idea how to make it work. Any help is appreciated.
Maybe just run crack in safe-mode ? if you don't know how, ask uncle google.
That way most of your protections which you may not be aware of that are running, be disabled for the time of cracking.
This is an uneducated guess, but when crap like this happens I'll usually try to:add it to the exclusion list of my A/V, but also  temporarily disable it during installation, and then run whatever crack or program as administrator.    Just the suggestions I can think of, good luck.
(Jul 02, 2018, 14:45 pm)LZA Wrote: This is an uneducated guess, but when crap like this happens I'll usually try to:add it to the exclusion list of my A/V, but also  temporarily disable it during installation, and then run whatever crack or program as administrator.    Just the suggestions I can think of, good luck.

This would be the best thing to do, sometimes when I am downloading something then the AV goes insane and deletes a file from the whole package, I disable AV when I start download and till it installs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  X-Plane Aircraft activator.exe Somebody1492 7 36,478 Feb 20, 2019, 16:39 pm
Last Post: Somebody1492