on the matter of existence, life, control
as with the matter of sentient lives in existence, the currently set definition of sentience makes it such that all sentient lives are able to feel the urge for control in terms of having it applied upon both self and or others. the conflict emerges from the variations of the will to control and the resulting illusions from both precedents and consequences. "do this but not that" "want this much but not this much". as with the definition and sense of purpose and duty being relative to the person and no set standards, the conflict goes on. whether partaking in or avoidance is the more correct matter, is another topic entirely. requesting to put your replies.
True definitions, standards, purposes and duties are available to the seeker;
but since loss of control is the first step on that path, mere sentience resists.
Something more is needed to overcome the natural resistance: an inspiration. ‌ ‌ [Image: Its-Zen_baby.gif]
wtf are you talking about?

Obviously you don't speak english. Sounds like you are from ukraine or thereabouts. Which is fine. Smile

Sentience is a mysterious thing. No one knows what it is. 'I think therefore I am' is usually used.

Shitty example if you ask me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Life Well Pondered medina_w 0 3,219 Aug 12, 2023, 11:07 am
Last Post: medina_w
  Romote control ideas alienvirus 4 8,053 Jul 29, 2022, 03:15 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Life is but a dream. The Forbidden Ways. Future 68 119,451 Aug 23, 2021, 15:22 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Fossils - Dinosaurs - Ancient Life - Paleontology Thread Resurgence 18 50,316 Nov 10, 2020, 23:11 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  In Real Life, or Outside the Internet RobertX 13 20,139 Jul 14, 2020, 05:56 am
Last Post: ill88eagle