omg once upon a time has tanked. please please help me save it
Once Upon A Time

I should let you guys know that sadly The show just faced a series low Sad We need to keep watching and spreading the word about it, otherwise it faces the risk of being cancelled. It is so good this season and finally found its footing this and last year. There is also so much more they have not included. It'd be great if it could just get to its initially planned 7th season, then we'll see where it goes from there.

Its not just one weekend though. The episode "The Bear and the Bow" from a month ago was their lowest rated of the whole series and throughout this season it has been going downhill leading up to that episode and apparently back down again with this episode. As I have learned many times throughout my life, we cannot ever assume anything, even if it may seem normal and not such a big deal.

Only watch Once Upon A Time when it is on on TV or no more than one week after the episode airs on your DVR. If you have to watch it online, ONLY do so on ABC or CTV's official sites, do NOT watch it anywhere else as it will not count towards ratings.
Like I said continue to spread the word about it send ideas to the writers etc.

You can share this article across the net if it will help: http://io9.com/thing...time-1745253425
One other thing that you can do to help Once Upon A Time do well is Talk about it on twitter, other forum sites like this, etc. and talking to the actors and writers helps too. Just get buzz around the show is as helpful as watching it

If you do not have cable You could get Fibreop or some other DVR service or like l said just watch it online on the ABC and CTV sites. Rating it full stars on Netflix or similar paid streaming services that offer it will also help.Rememebr as well that if yo uwatch it on your DVR do not watch it anymore than week after the initial airing otherwise it will not ocunt towards ratings.
According to this article http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe...ce=twitter there will be no Merida for at least most of the season which will please some as many did not like her. That also seems to be the reason why the storyline was dropped; because of the negative reaction towards her.

It also spills some interesting beans on Zelena coming back for a big part of the second story arc in this part of the season, plus to those annoyed with Rumbelle, it appears as though they will stay together despite all that has happened. They seem to be a couple that always essentially stays together even when it appears that they break up anyways. All of this Dark One stuff, which some found boring and frustrating appears to be gone as well.

Personally, from that trailer at the end of the episode, alone along with what was further teased in this article, I am even more excited for this second half of the Season and think that it will be better than this half. They seem to be heading in a pretty good and interesting direction with it, getting the show back on tact with what makes it good. It is going to focus on the main characters more it seems and bring the family dynamic about it back.
Calm down, it's just a story. Don't take it too personal.

Perhaps there were payroll problems.
I love Once Upon a Time, but it feels like it's ending soon regardless of anything.
(Dec 14, 2015, 04:36 am)PsychoticDave Wrote: I love Once Upon a Time, but it feels like it's ending soon regardless of anything.

If you give up on it it will end. If you continue to support it it will last longer. 
The show changed this season from being all about the families, to all about the romantic pairs.  When they started pandering to obsessed shipper tweets, it's no small wonder the ratings tanked.

As far as I know, if you don't have a Nielsen box or booklet, it doesn't matter when or where you watch, as you're not being counted.
(Jan 19, 2016, 07:39 am)oblio4 Wrote: The show changed this season from being all about the families, to all about the romantic pairs.  When they started pandering to obsessed shipper tweets, it's no small wonder the ratings tanked.

As far as I know, if you don't have a Nielsen box or booklet, it doesn't matter when or where you watch, as you're not being counted.

What do you mean by Neilsen box or booklet? Are we all supposed to have them or something? 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real time. Bill Maher. sk001 0 13,175 Sep 02, 2020, 05:19 am
Last Post: sk001
  Real time with Bill Maher sk001 2 11,874 May 04, 2020, 19:51 pm
Last Post: sk001
  Which TV series from today will stand the test of time? NIK 19 41,650 May 20, 2014, 01:00 am
Last Post: pirateware