is there a good online converter for youtube vidoes?
(Jul 03, 2017, 07:58 am)crowbarx5 Wrote: convert2mp3.net is somtimes bad  Dodgy

-download slowdowns (maybe through google cookies,cache)
-download  aborted
-courrupt poneytelecom.eu server connection (rare)

Grab the URL and throw it into ClipConverter. You could then throw it into HandBrake and try a re-encode but that's a kinda' pyrric exercise. Choose what you want in ClipConverter and leave it at that.

3rd party converters are usually just BloatWare, imo.
ok KeepVid is again online
I use WinX HD Video Converter. I haven't used any others, but this one works for me. The shareware version only lets you record for 5min at a time, so if you want to do anything longer you have to buy the full version (I only use mine to download music videos, so I don't need a longer one). I like WinX HD Video Converter because you don't have to do a screen recording, as it has an option to put the url in, and it will analyze the webpage and download the video on it (that may be standard though, like I said before, I haven't used any other).
You can also try this: https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/ <--- Drawback, can be very unreliable with some conversion.
keepvid is useless because there is no option for online service more ?
you need download the bloatware software(maybe trial,demo version)
delete douple post
Why not watch YouTube vids on YouTube?
http://www.flvto.biz/
There are to many youtube download in google but there are not But my friend suggest me a free and safe youtube downloader.
"youtube-dl" is far better.  It allows you to download video and audio streams separately and merge them into an "mkv" file with "ffmpeg".  This allows you to download the video in the highest available quality.

With YouTube videos, 1080p video streams are only available separate from the audio.  So online video converters do not allow you to download them in the highest available quality.

You should always download them in "vp9" and "opus" if available.  They have the highest quality of the available formats.  Select the streams that have the highest bitrate of the ones in a given format.

"youtube-dl" and "ffmpeg" are free and open source.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any working YouTube downloader? stevenjones 14 23,304 Mar 03, 2024, 16:40 pm
Last Post: LZA
  Commentary: Piracy is good, really RobertX 1 663 Feb 18, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: Fawkesguy
  Peter Sunde / Brokep recent interview "No one does tech for good " ProxyDuck 7 1,608 Jan 29, 2024, 19:34 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Youtube is really sucking right now Ladyanne3 7 1,495 Jan 17, 2024, 20:25 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Is this a good idea? Ladyanne3 17 2,633 Jan 15, 2024, 21:00 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3