iniBuilds A300-600R(F)
(Nov 07, 2022, 10:17 am)Joel_1975 Wrote:
(Nov 07, 2022, 09:17 am)OOFAD Wrote:
(Nov 07, 2022, 08:12 am)Joel_1975 Wrote:
(Nov 07, 2022, 01:56 am)OOFAD Wrote: Hello everyone I managed to patch the Recent A300V2 Crack with the latest A300V2 version V2.09. this allows you to use the Latest airac without any modifications at all! This also has the Aviatab Patch aswell

Any Issues you encounter Please message me and i'll do my best to fix it! Thank you!

This includes both the PAX and Freighter variant!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c8fjvqf8d...s.rar/file

Hi, friend. First of all, thank you very much for the contribution.
I have tried it and with the airac 2211 (current) it has not worked. In addition, only avitab appears on the tablet and not the original menu of the plane. (I guess due to crack failure). Any idea why that happens?

Quite Odd Really. My End it does work. Already done multiple flights with it. What sim version are you running? Im running The Last Version of XP11 11.55 OpenGL. I dont use vulkan. and if its XP12. well it doesnt work for XP12 Also the avitab on the tablet is on the Charts page!
I use 11.55. Only I use it with Vulkan. Will that? So far I have used the V2 of the plane with the airac patched and everything has gone well. What I am going to try is to use the abterior airac to see if it works. "If anyone else is having problems, please let me know. Thank you."
Just tried in Vulkan and my end it works too. I shouldnt have messed up something in the crack. All i did was replace all the modules that make up the systems. Maybe when packing it has messed up something. What i can try and do is repack the one that works on my end and re-send it again Apologies for the inconvenience it caused! Will solve it as soon as possible. Ill do another test flight with my pack and see the difference give me a few hours and ill get back to you!
(Nov 07, 2022, 10:38 am)OOFAD Wrote:
(Nov 07, 2022, 01:56 am)OOFAD Wrote: Hello everyone I managed to patch the Recent A300V2 Crack with the latest A300V2 version V2.09. this allows you to use the Latest airac without any modifications at all! This also has the Aviatab Patch aswell

Any Issues you encounter Please message me and i'll do my best to fix it! Thank you!

I have tried it and with the airac 2211 (current) it has not worked. In addition, only avitab appears on the tablet and not the original menu of the plane. (I guess due to crack failure). Any idea why that happens?

Quite Odd Really. My End it does work. Already done multiple flights with it. What sim version are you running? Im running The Last Version of XP11 11.55 OpenGL. I dont use vulkan. and if its XP12. well it doesnt work for XP12 Also the avitab on the tablet is on the Charts page!
I use 11.55. Only I use it with Vulkan. Will that? So far I have used the V2 of the plane with the airac patched and everything has gone well. What I am going to try is to use the abterior airac to see if it works. "If anyone else is having problems, please let me know. Thank you."
Just tried in Vulkan and my end it works too. I shouldnt have messed up something in the crack. All i did was replace all the modules that make up the systems. Maybe when packing it has messed up something. What i can try and do is repack the one that works on my end and re-send it again Apologies for the inconvenience it caused! Will solve it as soon as possible. Ill do another test flight with my pack and see the difference give me a few hours and ill get back to you!

I think it won't be necessary. Now I tried in openGl and it works. I then tried Vulkan and it worked. I don't know exactly what happened, but it works now. Thank you very much.

So everything works splendidly but I noticed the CDPLC still doesn't work, sadge. 
I guess it's awesome enough that you get to fly the v2 fully updated
. So I'm absolutely over the moon
(Nov 07, 2022, 11:14 am)Joel_1975 Wrote:
(Nov 07, 2022, 08:12 am)Joel_1975 Wrote: Hi, friend. First of all, thank you very much for the contribution.

I think it won't be necessary. Now I tried in openGl and it works. I then tried Vulkan and it worked. I don't know exactly what happened, but it works now. Thank you very much.
Sorry for the late reply! Glad it works now!

(Nov 07, 2022, 14:26 pm)modderman2001 Wrote:
(Nov 07, 2022, 08:12 am)Joel_1975 Wrote: Hi, friend. First of all, thank you very much for the contribution.

So everything works splendidly but I noticed the CDPLC still doesn't work, sadge. 
I guess it's awesome enough that you get to fly the v2 fully updated
. So I'm absolutely over the moon
You need a hoppie Account for CPDLC to work never used it though
torrent file link -> https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cc879vr...600R(F)_v2
I tried to extract it with the password:For_FSP_Only! But it won't extract
Helpp!!
Anyone else having the issues where trying to enter the figures into the Loadsheet part of the EFB, gets stuck on the text box and freezes the EFB from being able to press anything else.
(Jan 10, 2023, 19:52 pm)SkyHighAv Wrote: Anyone else having the issues where trying to enter the figures into the Loadsheet part of the EFB, gets stuck on the text box and freezes the EFB from being able to press anything else.

You need to press the "enter" key after you have input any data into a data field.
(Nov 10, 2022, 08:38 am)Martian :) Wrote: torrent file link -> https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cc879vr...600R(F)_v2

new link?

I have v2.04 baidu link... I will post the link below but I don't know how to properly download... If someone knows how to download please explain or repost the file 

IniBuilds - 空中客车 A300-600R 客机版 v2.04 [X-PLANE11]_免费高速下载|百度网盘-分享无限制 (baidu.com)
code: qkep

Hope it works
Any xp12 version?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iniBuilds A300-600R(F) for XP12 h3bemm 9 9,017 Jun 05, 2024, 07:34 am
Last Post: McDonnellDouglasFanBoy
  iniBuilds Buffalo Niagara (KBUF) ailenman393 1 7,053 May 12, 2024, 12:58 pm
Last Post: 123thgrehrfgys
  inibuilds Luton [EGGW] [MSFS2020] JlzMenz 0 777 Mar 29, 2024, 20:45 pm
Last Post: JlzMenz
  A300 BELUGAST ON THE LINE BELUGA yash1 0 1,100 Mar 08, 2024, 16:40 pm