iRiff Offering (QuipTracks) - Hulk
Thanks to JeepBanshee for providing the audio of the Riff! (I went and bought it from the QuipTracks site as well, just cuz I kind of love those guys).

https://mega.nz/#!zo82UbBQ!ZGXUwcjmfSJAJ...rQ309wmhNg

Some notes on this one:

Back when there was the long iRiff thread on old KAT, QuipTracks Hulk was one of the offerings. Many thanks to whoever it was that offered it. I'm sure the original uploader knows how difficult this was to sync. The movie itself likes to *whisper* when it's not SHOUTING!!! Unfortunately, with the KAT download the riff was inaudible during the action scenes. It's possible I went too far in the other direction - the movie is ducked about 25dB, consequently some of the *whispering* is inaudible if the riffers are riffing.

But, hey, that's why God invented subtitles (subtitles and a second audio track with the original movie track are contained in the .mkv).

If any of you are experts in using Adobe Audition's Dynamic Processor, especially the Side-Chain ducking feature, maybe you can give me some pointers. I'm not an audio engineer, just an enthusiastic amateur with some expensive software.

If any of you have any audio-only riffs you'd like me to sync, feel free to send them my way. I could use the practice. It's the only way I'll learn.

Also - I don't really know how Mega works as far as download limits. i.e. - I'm nowhere near my 50GB storage limit, but if a bunch of y'all download my links, will Mega say I've hit some sort of enough-already-with-the-downloads limit? I'm just throwing it out there in case all of a sudden my links stop working.

Okay then!
Quote:Also - I don't really know how Mega works as far as download limits. i.e. - I'm nowhere near my 50GB storage limit, but if a bunch of y'all download my links, will Mega say I've hit some sort of enough-already-with-the-downloads limit?
AFAIK, there's no limit to how many times a link can be downloaded.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iRiff Requests bigfanRT 1 894 Feb 17, 2024, 11:06 am
Last Post: DrOzymandias
  QuipTracks is trying to go PWYW somethingcalledapogue 22 76,025 Jan 22, 2024, 03:32 am
Last Post: Taddghostal
  iRiff/RLM Megathread Traknos 440 758,325 Dec 29, 2023, 21:47 pm
Last Post: Sephyrbr
  [REQ] QuipTracks - The Perfect Weapon (2016) JusSonic 20 19,158 Dec 28, 2023, 01:24 am
Last Post: Taddghostal
  Riffling iRiff Syncs Riffling 11 23,751 Mar 30, 2023, 12:00 pm
Last Post: Uncle Chichi