delete torrents
Now, with the update, we are able to delete our own torrents without asking for that.
But, i can not delete a torrent, i hit the button with a cross, then a confirmation box appear, i hit yes, done.
when i go to the page where the torrent was, i found that the torrent is there, i did not delete a thing.
that confuses meUndecided
i really want to delete that torrent, as i am not seeding not even have it on my client and more not even have the files.
can somebody shade a light on this....it is suppose we can delete our torrents , no?
Torrent deletion has been disabled for a long time.

If you want a torrent deleted, start a thread in account issues (or reply to your existing thread if you have one), post a link to the torrent description page, and ask to have it deleted.
thanks
i was not aware...cause before there was a special thread to delete torrents...but that thread is gone and with that X button and the confirmation dialogue i thought we could delete our torrents.
thanks for the information

so, i opened the thread in account issues, but no one deleted my torrents yet, and i need some torrents deleted because they have some errors and need update, but i can not update them while they still are indexed...do i have to wait much more time?
thanks for your attention

i opened the thread like you said but no one deleted my torrents.
please can you delete the torrents, so i can index the new ones that i have fixed
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delete Torrents slush 2 8,574 Sep 24, 2021, 13:55 pm
Last Post: slush
  A clear thread or explain to delete torrents & Hash fabunbutaps 4 13,910 Aug 09, 2014, 18:59 pm
Last Post: NIK
  Pirate Bay: Can't delete own torrents Stephen304 2 10,743 Jul 09, 2014, 11:26 am
Last Post: Stephen304