bsg4you: MST3K Livestream Riffalong Catalina Caper 720p 2ch-fixed-audio
If possible, please use this magnet to download this share to preserve the names/hash and keep the swarm healthy. Big thanks to the many community members who have pointed searchers to my commentary torrents and helped out those who could only download a remaster via a temporary file locker posting. Thank you!

Release details:
Join Alternaversal's Matt McGinnis, along with MST3K's Felicia Day, Rebecca Hanson, and Conor McGiffin, [*plus* Baron Vaughn!] for a livestream screening of this Joel-era favorite, as college kids on a beach getaway wind up involved in an international art heist!

Here is an Audacity screencap with 2x waveforms: the original on top and the new bsg4you processed on the bottom:
[Image: N3dtXu.png]

Make More MST3K Telethon The Final Countdown Part II 720p 2ch-fixed-audio.mkv
detail -
https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=51730675
https://www.ettvcentral.com/torrent/1231...ixed-audio
magnet -

MST3K Livestream Riffalong Catalina Caper 720p 2ch-fixed-audio.mkv

AUDIO IS 10:1 MAX COMPRESSED TO LEVEL ORIGINAL MST3K SOUND AND NEW LIVESTREAM SOUND

MST3K Livestream Riffalong Catalina Caper 720p 2ch-fixed-audio (2021)
video: 1280x720 x264 AVC 1024kbps WEB-DL with no re-encode
audio: original WEB-DL with Amplify and Dynamic Range Compressor AAC-LC 2.0 160kbps
source: native 720p WEB-DL
2h29m51s 1.24GB 1,333,088,594bytes
2021.08.21 #MST3KMindlessSummer Livestream IV: CATALINA CAPER live web stream
1990.10.13 Catalina Caper MST3K s02e04 first tv broadcast
1967.05.26 Catalina Caper original release

Host: Matt McGinnis

Livestream riffers:
Conor McGiffin - Tom Servo 2019 Live
Rebecca Hanson - Gypsy and Synthia 2017-2018
Baron Vaughn - Tom Servo 2017-2018
Felicia Day - Kinga Forrester 2017-2018

Original MST3K riffers:
Joel Robinson - Joel Hodgson
Crow T. Robot - Trace Beaulieu
Tom Servo - Kevin Murphy

PS - The audio for this share was processed with Audacity as follows:
* ALL amplify.new.peak-0.0
* OPENING MUSIC ONLY amp.net-10.0 on louder music - leave very quiet music untouched
* AFTER MUSIC OPENING and BEFORE CLOSING MUSIC:
** Dynamic Range Compressor - Threshold-35db NoiseFloor-65db Ratio-10:1(maximum) AttackTime-0.20secs(default) ReleaseTime-1.0secs(default)
** amplify.new.peak-4.0
** hard.limiter-7.0
* ALL export as wave
* ALL final Fraunhofer FDK AAC encode after 47ms aac time shift correction:
** ffmpeg -i 047.wav -c:a libfdk_aac -b:a 160k 047.m4a
Thanks as always.
Magnet link seems to be down? The entire P-bay seems to be not working the last couple days?
Hi Miss Martian!

Sorry if you this is old hat, but for p2p file sharing magnet links can not be down or up.

They are just a link that includes a fingerprint aka hash that can be referenced at trackers which are web services that monitor who is sharing what as identified by the unique hash.

As long as a tracker (an internet connected server running tracker indexing/monitoring/responding software) included in the long magnet link is alive, your p2p client should get directions from that tracker on where to go to download that share.

The magnet link along with the hash usually has one or more tracker links embedded in it.

So you get the share hash and the tracker IDs to ping about who has this share to download.

As a bonus, most (I think all) p2p software now automatically uses something called DHT (Distributed Hash Table) which is sort of like an automatic, built in tracker.

If DHT in a p2p client is on, you can load a magnet link that only has a hash and no trackers and the DHT feature will automatically go a DHT boot/root node which acts like a hidden tracker.

So loading a magnet with no trackers and DHT=ON should work... it just might take more time to start downloading.

To sum up: The Pirate Bay web site has nothing to do with a download starting or not when you load a magnet. Only the description page for a share at the The Prirate Bay depends on the site.

If you load a magnet and it does not start, then there may be no seeds for that share or there might be seeds but they are offline. In that case, try to leave the share running for hours or days and see if a 100% complete seed gets turned on. I've had this happen with shares from across the world.

BTW, all magnets I post here are 100% seeded 24x7, sometimes by multiple seeds.

I just checked and "MST3K Livestream Riffalong Catalina Caper 720p 2ch-fixed-audio" shows 6 active seeds - thanks to the other seeders! Smile
Oh I miss worded that. (I did know all that, but I honestly thank you for the welllworded and concise refresher. lol). The pbay SITE was acting weeeird all day yesterday! They were apparently doing layout changes when I was trying yesterday. There's a new layout now, and it all seems good. But who knows - maybe it was just my client. Either way - TY!

And thanks for all your continued efforts. Can't ever say enough, just how much I've appreciated all your hard work and dedication over the years!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jurassic Park Quintuple Audio track with 8 channel Audio KinoQueen13 8 808 Mar 25, 2024, 11:38 am
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  herod0327's squirm upgrade with norm audio Handy 2 471 Mar 12, 2024, 12:57 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  herod0327's version of s08e04 The Deadly Mantis (1957) with audio fix Handy 1 873 Feb 20, 2024, 00:12 am
Last Post: NexusWraith
  [REQ] HD Upgrade of MST3K Future War mariol66 4 5,803 Feb 05, 2024, 00:14 am
Last Post: nocarrier
  (Request) Anyone have the legit download of MST3K Final Sacrifice? thecellar 13 3,147 Jan 24, 2024, 23:00 pm
Last Post: drakkenzero