bad gateway
Ive been trying since this morning to sign into piratebay and all i get is.....host error the hiddenbay, Angry Angry Angry i click on the cloud link and it says the fault is with piratebay and to refresh the page in 2 mins.
ive refreshed the page around 100 times today and still wont let me sign in Dodgy Dodgy ...

im using piratebay.org is this correct or shall i use another link im in the uk linked to manchester.

hopefully things will be resolved Huh
(Apr 16, 2017, 13:13 pm)craig-m3 Wrote: Ive been trying since this morning to sign into piratebay and all i get is.....host error the hiddenbay, Angry Angry Angry  i click on the cloud link and it says the fault is with piratebay and to refresh the page in 2 mins.
ive refreshed the page around 100 times today and still wont let me sign in Dodgy Dodgy ...

im using piratebay.org is this correct or shall i use another link im in the uk linked to manchester.

hopefully things will be resolved Huh

check the yellow link in the header for TPB status anytime

All we can suggest is using a VPN to try and connect through a different iP or install and connect to TPB through the TOR browser @ our .onion address http://uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/

or keep trying as other users in the UK and elsewhere can connect to the site, log in etc without issues
Hi ive been trying all day to upload a torrent to piratebay but constantly timed out ive tried everything.
AND FINALLY ive sorted it id delete the post but dont know how to as i had asked for some settings help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Link on Browse Page MoonPie 1 10,615 May 31, 2020, 10:30 am
Last Post: Moe
  Gateway time-out alexlibfire 0 10,790 Apr 11, 2019, 22:55 pm
Last Post: alexlibfire
  Error 504 Gateway time-out micokeman 1 13,047 Apr 01, 2019, 13:56 pm
Last Post: Moe
  502 Bad Gateway for weeks now Sylveon Fetish 4 15,808 Sep 24, 2018, 07:21 am
Last Post: stormium
  [Error 502] Bad gateway samwarez 29 65,195 May 25, 2017, 19:43 pm
Last Post: Armokk