allow lan traffic when firewall is on WINDSCRIBE
I use Windscribe for torrenting should I have allow lan traffic when firewall is on enabled? Is it safe?
I dont know windscribe - from their homepage it seems they offer free VPN. I wouldn't trust that. While free lunch does indeed exist (come to the FLOSS side), in our info-age you pay with your privacy unless you put up $. And as for VPN services that charge bucks, I dont trust them either.

You downloaded an executable that had to run in administrator mode to install?

As for allowing LAN traffic, you wont be able to torrent without

Best advice: spend 9.99$ a month or less on a seedbox - if paranoid use tor to connect to it's web interface

EDIT: no spam pls

PRQ is as safe as TPB gets as it is being run by the same people who were all idealistic about it 10+ years ago

https://prq.se/
Why don't you trust paid VPNs?
The main use of a VPN is to prevent DMCA notices. 128 bit encryption has been compromized, but it is generally faster.

256 bit is NSA level, and if they are targeting you at that level, will simply steal your keys with the next Windows and Linux updates. Remember what Snowden said about Linux.

For VPN's - advise to only use a server that allows OpenVPN and remov the 'built-in' VPNs on systems. I *believe* they are used for telemetry, and will bypass HOSTS files. And blocklists.
The Win version comes with a GUI that need to be configured to servers.
Advise NEVER to use VPN host programs for access, ESPECIALLY if it is not Open Source.

At this point in time I do not *trust* anything connected to the Internet. Object is to keep from being a target.
Besides the gestpo is too busy with the lowhanging fruit on social media.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Human traffic and SEO dueda 17 30,061 May 24, 2022, 12:49 pm
Last Post: psychopomp_999
  Has anyone purchased traffic for their site? LadyAnn2 1 11,467 Jun 19, 2021, 14:55 pm
Last Post: waregim
  How to get traffic to a download wordpress blog? rssnotdownload 1 9,103 Sep 01, 2020, 14:26 pm
Last Post: Filinoff
  Is there a way to use Torrents to drive traffic to a subreddit and/or blog? soulcity 22 28,126 Nov 08, 2019, 08:20 am
Last Post: soulcity
  Popcorn Time Traffic Doesn’t Rival Traditional Torrents Just Yet Ernesto 0 9,978 May 11, 2015, 15:20 pm
Last Post: Ernesto