advertising
Angel Cool Tongue Hello and good day my fellow pirates. As highly decorated "Lieutenant General" in bitcomet with same username, from beginning downloading 98% from TBB, i want to say thanks, that the owner of this site fights bravely against stupid, money sucking copyrights and bureaucracy, LOL. to be ashamed, after all this " I dont remember how many years" downloading here, i had to search for something, to find out, the registration on bitcomet, is NOT the same as piratebay. Sorry, i thought that was together.
I have a small question only mods, please can somebody tell me, how I can advertise on this site for my website. I will open a very nice hot and erotic site, where really all what is sex/erotic related, is available. But i did google search, all i find was dead emails or links to TBB. And of course some info of prices too, if possible
Thank you very much
hijack61
No one advertises with TPB directly. You will need to get your site advertised with one of the adult ad networks. Just pick one of the existing ads and go back to the source.
We are not pirates.
I have nothing useful to say; so sorry for talking off-topic but It's called TPB. (not TBB or TBP as most people call) So please do it right this time; afterall you are using it for many years! Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the power of advertising.... TheAndrew 0 8,113 Jul 11, 2014, 01:27 am
Last Post: TheAndrew
  Advertising in TPB tomakali 1 8,905 Jun 02, 2014, 05:23 am
Last Post: NIK
  Fake Suprbay Website Advertising a Download site. MaxiSongs 3 10,673 Mar 13, 2014, 08:58 am
Last Post: Picklock
  Advertising Done Right: Archer Promotes New Season On Reddit GoneWild Mike 4 12,381 Jan 13, 2014, 16:02 pm
Last Post: Headbanger
  UK Police Target Advertising On Infringing Sites, Opens Door For Scammers And ... Mike 0 9,734 Dec 11, 2013, 14:00 pm
Last Post: Mike