adding images to my torrents
hello all. greetings from eugene oregon, USA. first let me apologize if this is in the wrong section. i am just getting started on this particular site. now, i have started uploading torrents to tpb and for the life of me, i cannot figure out how to add an image to my uploads. i have uploaded pictures to bayimg. this is a snip of what i see when i upload a photo. WHAT do i copy and paste? ive tried everything that i can think of, and i am afraid i am just over looking something simple.
[img][Image: bayimgSNIP_zps856497bd.png][/img]

can someone PLZ help me to add photos to my uploads? you can look at my page even (same user name on tpb as here.) i was able to get the most recent upload to go through with an image added, but it isnt showing up on the torrent...

PLEASE HELP!

thanks!
You only use the end i.e. MAoBNaafj and ignore the rest. Image size is max. 300x300 pxl/s
i tried that. and got an error saying that the image code was wrong.it said it is a 9 or 30 or 40 (i dont remember the high#) digit number

i will try it again with the torrent that i am just now going to upload. brb
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Not-abl...5#pid27355
thank you! i got it. it was the size that was throwing it off! thanks again!!!

hi, so i just tried to log back into tpb and it says that no account is listed under my email. also all of my uploads are gone. i worked my butt off this last week moving from my external to my computer then compressing the game rips, then creating new torrents, to uploading and writing the description to all of them. i never put anything into my torrents that were not in the title. all but one of my files were j-TAG/RGH only game rips. people were even making comments about how they are glad there was finally a j-TAG/RGH uploader... now EVERYTHING is gone... why did this happen? everything was fine until i came on here asking for help with pictures...

please if someone is a mod and sees this, PLEASE let me know what i did wrong...

i really feel sick to my stomach... i was VERY proud of my uploads...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SuprBay: FAQ: Upload Steps Missing Images Aetherinox 0 2,401 Jun 29, 2023, 20:18 pm
Last Post: Aetherinox
  SuprBay: Attached images don't show no_Steam 5 14,094 Oct 03, 2017, 19:38 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Pirate Bay: Link images on post jankimpark 3 13,505 Nov 27, 2014, 14:54 pm
Last Post: jankimpark
  thepiratebay.org redirect to tpc.se? SSL broken or images not signed? OhJayKatz 1 9,670 Aug 12, 2014, 01:21 am
Last Post: kjf
  Problem with images 0xmovva 1 9,711 Mar 03, 2014, 21:52 pm
Last Post: anonymous123