Your favourite movie quotes.
From Blade Runner

Quote:I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.Time to die.
here are some quotes from "american psycho":

- i want you to clean your vagina.

- you have a really nice place here, paul. how much did you pay for it?
- well, actually, that's none of your business, christie. but i can assure you, it certainly wasn't cheap.

- i don't want you to get drunk, but that's a very fine chardonnay you're not drinking.

- christie, get down on your knees, so sabrina can see your asshole. sabrina, don't just stare at it. eat it.
Sin City
"don't know bout you but i'm havin a ball"
Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
(Dec 28, 2013, 16:22 pm)Hawk Wrote: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

alfred
batman the dark knight
Dracula (1931)
Lucy Weston: Lofty timbers, the walls around are bare, echoing to our laughter as though the dead were there... Quaff a cup to the dead already, hooray for the next to die!
from "off the map":

- i don't know who i am.
- i don't either.
- know who i am?
- you?
- you don't know who i am, or who you are?
- no.
They Might be Giants (the movie from 1971 with George C. Scott)
Sadly not on TPB anymore
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067848/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Dr. Watson: You're just like Don Quixote. You think that everything is always something else.
Justin Playfair: Well, he had a point. 'Course he carried it a bit too far. He thought that every windmill was a giant. That's insane. But, thinking that they might be, well... All the best minds used to think the world was flat. But what if it isn't? It might be round. And bread mold might be medicine. If we never looked at things and thought of what might be, why we'd all still be out there in the tall grass with the apes.
True Romance (1993)

Drexl Spivey: Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties.

[Image: dd13aea83ba43de1429bcfdc97ee685fc2e46144.jpg]

*you know about Annie?
I am Annie...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite movie? PirateDroid 40 70,134 Feb 12, 2024, 15:22 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Your take on movie samples? dueda 18 39,465 Apr 16, 2018, 19:48 pm
Last Post: SpunkyMcMunkey
  Movie Sources & Movie Formats Suprbay 0 44,066 Oct 23, 2013, 07:49 am
Last Post: Suprbay