Your Adobe acount will expire soon....
The reason is that I have not logged in to the account during the last year. They'll close it in 60 days (well, now 30 days).
They have my real Windows account  Huh (email etc)???!!!. I thought everything was blocked via my firewall but I know, they are quite tricky.

It would be nice to keep this account due it's alot of extra stuff I've added. The Products they alludes to is Photoshop CC and Bridge with plug-ins.

Anyone who know how to handle this situation?????

Thanks in advance

//Plaincollar

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm not quite sure that I know what you mean.

First of all, what kind of account is this?

Sorry if I sound rude, but a little more clarification can go a long way.

I await your response.
I have to say I'm confused also. They say they're going to close it because you haven't logged in for a year so why don't you just...log in?
Oh great, I suck at reading; the OP specified it as "Adobe."

I don't use Photoshop or Illustrator anymore, but I would just tell you to block everything along with AAM, the part that facilitates upgrades and registration.

However, I know of no "Adobe account" that can ransom your Windows properties, ever.

Sid, what do you say about this, am I right, or do I still suck at reading?

EDIT: Well, by reading the image uploaded by the OP, I surmise that the OP would be looking for a way out of this mess. OP, can you uninstall your Adobe software, download a copy of one by ChinLiu at The Pirate Bay, and then just install accordingly by the uploader's instructions?

I know it seems to be too easy an answer, but in my journeys, I've actually found easy workarounds to be very helping in most cases. Try it.
Adobe products are cloud-based these days so I assume he has some old projects saved in a cloud account he no longer uses.

In which case the obvious answer would be to log in and download copies of them.

If he ever wants to continue working on them (which it does not appear he has any particular interest in doing right now) he can find another cracked version of Photoshop, or a compatible version of Gimp or something at that time. Until then I wouldn't bother as who knows how many versions will come and go in the interim.
(Jun 15, 2017, 16:11 pm)RobertX Wrote: Oh great, I suck at reading; the OP specified it as "Adobe."

I don't use Photoshop or Illustrator anymore, but I would just tell you to block everything along with AAM, the part that facilitates upgrades and registration.

However, I know of no "Adobe account" that can ransom your Windows properties, ever.

Sid, what do you say about this, am I right, or do I still suck at reading?

EDIT: Well, by reading the image uploaded by the OP, I surmise that the OP would be looking for a way out of this mess. OP, can you uninstall your Adobe software, download a copy of one by ChinLiu at The Pirate Bay, and then just install accordingly by the uploader's instructions?

I know it seems to be too easy an answer, but in my journeys, I've actually found easy workarounds to be very helping in most cases. Try it.

Hi and thanks for all replies.
Yes, it's like you  say. My version is from "ChinLiu" and I'm not sure if I can log in at my Adobe account without become revealed as a fake version. As far as I know, I've blocket every singel .exe-file regarding Photoshop and Bridge like a bloodhound but some of their .exe-files are hidden behind file-names that has no logical connection to the Adobe family.

Question is if can block any additional files to keep them out of my computer or if it's safe to just login? Maybe ChinLiu is the only one to answer that.
Anyway, the purpose with my thread was to try save my current Photoshop and Bridge applcations as they are.

Lets vote? Smile : Should I try to login or will my Windows profile be banned for ever. Or does anyone have a list of updated files to block (if I missed any)?

And yes; as a last resort I can just reinstall a new version from e.g. ChinLiu, i necessary...

(And how the can they trace me down to my main Windows accout??)

//Plaincollar
Forgive me, but how is your "Windows profile" going to be affected by Adobe?

The way I understand it is that only Adobe products will be affected if you don't do the right way in cracking it.

I still don't understand 100%.

Perhaps you meant another "Windows profile" than the one related to your operating system.

I apologise for saying this, but tell us more, much more.

EDIT: Just one word of advice as I understand it: if you're actually using pirated copies and trying to login to an account, don't. It is likely that the server will recognise the piracy and make your copy useless. Is that what you did? If so, just follow his instructions. I'm saying this while acknowledging that you might have done it but also a reminder.

I still don't know what you did, but just so you remember...

EDIT: By "his" I meant Chingliu or whatever Liu.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BitTorrent V2 coming soon WW3hasstarted 0 8,025 Oct 12, 2020, 09:45 am
Last Post: WW3hasstarted
  How does adobe know that I pirated? pongo3010 9 15,733 Nov 09, 2019, 01:41 am
Last Post: waregim
  Police Let Seized ‘Pirate’ Domains Expire, Some Up For Sale Ernesto 0 10,725 Jul 04, 2015, 04:15 am
Last Post: Ernesto
  ¿New acount? Zorjo 8 24,613 Apr 15, 2015, 13:24 pm
Last Post: Agricola
  Is Adobe's Ebook Reader Spying On You? Yes. Yes It Is. Mike 5 13,872 Oct 09, 2014, 02:04 am
Last Post: Aaron.Walkhouse