X-Plane 12 Early Access
If you have X-Plane 12 (alpha) by any means then try to update it. It is being updated to X-Plane 12 (beta, demo) today.
If you like it, there is no reason not to, then keep your payment ready and buy the full version as soon as it is released. Hope it releases soon.
(Sep 02, 2022, 02:33 am)mabika Wrote: If you have X-Plane 12 (alpha) by any means then try to update it. It is being updated to X-Plane 12 (beta, demo) today.
If you like it, there is no reason not to, then keep your payment ready and buy the full version as soon as it is released. Hope it releases soon.

Hi,

Thank you for the info, any idea when this Beta demo is possible to download?

Just tried to update to de Beta Demo with my (Alpha) X-Plane v12 installer, not working at this moment.

Greetings

Mat
(Sep 03, 2022, 14:22 pm)mnpostema Wrote:
(Sep 02, 2022, 02:33 am)mabika Wrote: If you have X-Plane 12 (alpha) by any means then try to update it. It is being updated to X-Plane 12 (beta, demo) today.

Hi,

Thank you for the info, any idea when this Beta demo is possible to download?

Just tried to update to de Beta Demo with my (Alpha) X-Plane v12 installer, not working at this moment.

Greetings

Mat

Maybe LR changed something. My installation says I have the latest and no further updates are available. Version is 12.00a38 (build 120037 Intel 64-bit, Vulkan ---------------) Web Demo Download.

I waited a long time for XP12 but yet no solid word from LR. I was even ready to pay in advance but LR failed to give any schedule. Alas, my patience ran out and I purchased MSFS 2020 yesterday. Every project is demanding and so is XP12, but projects far more complicated adhere to a given timetable but here we just have speculations.

I have worked for an airline and have seen Boeings and Airbuses being delivered strictly as per schedule, this is only a simulator though demanding and complicated but not as the real aircraft. I wish LR luck and thank MS for the superb simulator they have delivered. If this product was ready or atleast I had known the date I could purchase it, I would have preferred it over MSFS 2020. Maybe its my hard luck.
send download link pls
(Sep 04, 2022, 12:04 pm)stiky Wrote: send download link pls

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.ph...&start=750
(Sep 04, 2022, 12:04 pm)stiky Wrote: send download link pls

it aint released for the public *yet*

XP12 is out now! gonna try demo first
At present, the upgrade content of Xplane 12 is limited, and the visual effect is not the best, but its advantage is that many plug-ins of the old version can be directly used