Worst Movies of All Time?
(Aug 06, 2020, 01:43 am)psu190 Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2020, 07:49 am)TrumpIsALoser8746513 Wrote: All dc movies since batman vs superman have been truly awful.
I tried to give Batman Vs Superman a chance but it was bad.  So bad that i can't watch any movie directed by Zack Snyder.  Can't believe WB gave him reins on the DC universe.
Did you really think it was bad? I actually liked it watched in HD on a big screen wasn't a bad film if you ask me.
Star games and the Room are by far the worst flicks I have ever seen.
Personal worst: Nothing But Trouble

I have a lifelong vendetta against that movie. While I appreciate the raw creativity that went into the set design, the whole thing is such a repellent, unfunny and downright unpleasant sit that almost thirty years later I remain bitter over it. I've even attempted to watch it again over the years and just can't do it. I hate this movie like Roger Ebert hated North.

Alternatively: Baby Ghost

Calling this the worst movie I've ever seen would be doing a disservice as it would imply that it was a movie. It's a pointless exercise in shot-on-video improv apparently shot without mics and involving long arduous scenes of Joe Estevez ("Go home, Joe!") doing achingly bad 'comedic' bits. Every now and then a blurry green thing shows up that I guess is the 'ghost', but not much happens all in all. Put it on a triple feature with Rollergator and Pocket Ninjas and you'll be lucky if you don't find yourself trying to gnaw both your legs off to get away. And this is coming from someone who's an avid shot-on-video film fan!
For me it was the last heist. I had found it on some pirated streaming site in like 2017 and watched it with a friend, the movie, without spoiling anything I'd say it was the characters and plot that ruined the movie for me.
Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowlerama
(Aug 09, 2020, 11:58 am)SpaceCadet6969754 Wrote:
(Aug 06, 2020, 01:43 am)psu190 Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2020, 07:49 am)TrumpIsALoser8746513 Wrote: All dc movies since batman vs superman have been truly awful.
I tried to give Batman Vs Superman a chance but it was bad.  So bad that i can't watch any movie directed by Zack Snyder.  Can't believe WB gave him reins on the DC universe.
Did you really think it was bad? I actually liked it watched in HD on a big screen wasn't a bad film if you ask me.

I agree, SpaceCadet6969754, it was a good film and long too.  I certainly got my money's worth on that one the extended cut was 3 hours.  Very much enjoyed the ending too don't understand all the hate.
I watched yesterday part of Risen, a movie about Christ from 2016. Stopped watching after 45 minutes. Horrible.
(Dec 16, 2018, 12:35 pm)politux Wrote: We've all been there. You just paid $12 to see a film in the cinema and it turns out to be a pile of pig vomit.  

For me it was The English Patient.  Three solid hours of some guy breathing.  Because I had asthma as a kid I hate listening to people struggling to breathe.  I went to see this film with family so I couldn't just walk out.  Literal torture.

Post your most hated movie.

Absolute worst movie in existance, is the movie "Tusk". Especially when there is someone telling you what a great movie it is.
(May 02, 2021, 00:03 am)WingNut Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2018, 12:35 pm)politux Wrote: We've all been there. You just paid $12 to see a film in the cinema and it turns out to be a pile of pig vomit.  

For me it was The English Patient.  Three solid hours of some guy breathing.  Because I had asthma as a kid I hate listening to people struggling to breathe.  I went to see this film with family so I couldn't just walk out.  Literal torture.

Post your most hated movie.

Absolute worst movie in existance, is the movie "Tusk". Especially when there is someone telling you what a great movie it is.

Would that be the 1980 New Agey tale of a girl and her elephant, or the 2014 "horror/comedy" involving a creepy Canadian and his walrus fetish?  Either sounds like a real winnar to me.
The Card Counter https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11196036/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 another contender for worst film ever made, had to stop watching after 30mins , sadly its written by man that wrote Taxi Driver so i expected it to be at least ok but this sucks