Wonder Woman 1984 audio Req
This one is definitely a nice surprise from Mary Jo and Bridget.
thanks for this, i am only starting to get into non-mkb riffs and i thought this was solid.

this was my first time seeing WW1984 and i gotta say, i didn't think it was that bad, which isn't to say i thought it was GOOD, i did not ENJOY myself (save for bridget and mary jo of course), but this movie took a lot of flack when it came out, yet i saw hardly any difference in overall quality between this and SEVERAL marvel films that apparently send the fanboys fapping; there is a large score difference on imdb between this and thor 3 or black panther for example, and i can't see why at all
(Apr 02, 2021, 17:41 pm)enyalep Wrote: thanks for this, i am only starting to get into non-mkb riffs and i thought this was solid.

i think I actually prefer the MJ+B riffs slightly more. they seem to take on more fun, silly, 'campy' films (like the teenagers, high school usa, teen angel, rescue me, etc) than MKB do. it's been nice to see the RiffTrax umbrella broaden a bit.

(Apr 02, 2021, 17:41 pm)enyalep Wrote: but this movie took a lot of flack when it came out, yet i saw hardly any difference in overall quality between this and SEVERAL marvel films

i don't follow the marvel/dc stuff too closely, but I kind of got the impression that folks were (generally) expecting this one to be a good film. since it had higher expectations going in, it might have disappointed more people even if it wasn't really that bad. just speculating, seen 'hype backlash' before
tripletap006! Thank you, brother!
Thank you tripletap006!  I now have a reason to watch this movie.
I also tend to enjoy the MJ&B riffs a bit more. One half because of their movie choices, but also because of the difference in attitude.

Spoiler free - I wanted to like WW84, but this wasn't hype backlash. I wasn't expecting much from it. I liked the first one and I even liked the Birds of Prey movie. This was trash. Crappy and abhorrent in almost every single way - not even stars that I love watching could save this POS. 1) It's poorly directed and edited. 2) It doesn't make one lick of sense at any point in time. 3) It's mind numbingly dumb. 4) It has a boatload of continuity flaws. 5) It's messaging is utterly detestable. 6) There are so many moments that are beyond cringe worthy it was absolutely infuraiting, it made me physically ill at times. TLDR - this movie was totally disgraceful and a complete travesty. The 70s TV show seems downright radically feminist next to this backwards illogical incoherent cinematic abortion.

I'm so excited to see this - MJ&B riffing this is like a dream come true for me. I haven't been this excited about a rifftrack in idk how long. Big THANKS to DoubleSpliffed and TripleTap006 for their effort syncing this. (I bought my own copy to show my support - but I may just watch the presynced copy provided here). Thanks again y'all!!
If anyone wants a different copy.

As always head on over to www.rifftrax.com/donate and throw the ladies and lads a few coins if you can.

2.6gb 10bit 1080p x265 HEVC https://mega.nz/file/kDxWjawT#WVSCcrAp40...ADGXKu3yzs

Thanks for the zip, DoubleSpliffed.
Thank you DoubleSpliffed, tripletap006 and Toast!
Anyone else want to make a third or fourth option? Hahaha
To folks who have watched/listened to the WW1984 Rifftrax:

Were there any cursing/profanity bleeps?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bride and the Beast unriffed audio BudgetBits 0 303 Apr 05, 2024, 20:42 pm
Last Post: BudgetBits
  Jurassic Park Quintuple Audio track with 8 channel Audio KinoQueen13 8 1,080 Mar 25, 2024, 11:38 am
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  herod0327's squirm upgrade with norm audio Handy 2 638 Mar 12, 2024, 12:57 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  herod0327's version of s08e04 The Deadly Mantis (1957) with audio fix Handy 1 1,003 Feb 20, 2024, 00:12 am
Last Post: NexusWraith
  I Believe in Santa Claus (1984) 720p_Norm_prob3 Handy 0 1,696 Dec 13, 2023, 19:54 pm
Last Post: Handy