If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

Which VPN Providers Take Anonymity Seriously?
I don't think any of them take the anonymity seriously. Some of them keep everything private until they got pushed by any big companies.
I use finevpn, even free version with limited countries of connection is great
Hard to know how seriously a provider takes "privacy", but I recently had a bad experience with PureVPN which suggests they don't take much of anything seriously.
PureVPN on, Internet Kill Switch active, connected the VPN to another country .. and the owner of the Internet connection on which my notebook computer was attached received a warning letter from their ISP about copyright infringement. Unless qBittorrent leaks information that a honeytrap torrent source shares to the IP Rights enforcement service, that simply shouldn't have been possible.
PureVPN "support" ignored repeated offers from me to collect and report logs, and never replied with anything more than that they had passed my complaint to their software team.
Makes it hard to trust :-(
Try kalfaoglu.net - fast and secure servers with TWO levels of VPN encryption.. A weaker one that's faster and less demanding on your hardware, and another one that's more secure.. In either case, NO logging is done. Server location: Germany
I am unsure if this is a good indicator, wouldn't be the fact of not cooperation with authority enough of a measurement? If a service is dozens of years old, has no records and no mentions of cooperation, then it does take seriously; If not, not.
OVPN.com anyone tried?
(Nov 13, 2022, 16:52 pm)ZXL50654 Wrote: OVPN.com anyone tried?

Thepiratebay tried, it worked quite well^^ https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3At...k.com+ovpn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I busted Windscribe (A VPN) Ladyanne3 6 2,662 Aug 28, 2022, 21:07 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Millions of free VPN user records leaked Resurgence 0 2,718 Jun 28, 2022, 00:54 am
Last Post: Resurgence
  Mullvad VPN server audit found no information leakage or logging of customer data Resurgence 0 2,911 Jun 23, 2022, 00:52 am
Last Post: Resurgence
  How do I know transimission client is working through VPN? antiseptic 0 2,399 May 21, 2022, 01:34 am
Last Post: antiseptic
  Mozilla's VPN: $4.99 a month RobertX 7 17,649 Mar 11, 2021, 03:26 am
Last Post: RobertX